You Are Free To Laugh Out Loud

All2kool

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
LS_Laugh.jpg

LS_Laugh.jpg

My muffler bearings need replaced & my turn signal fluid is low :rolleyes:

My muffler bearings need replaced & my turn signal fluid is low :rolleyes:

have you replaced your Johnson rod yet, while you may not have enough miles, the pure age of the car would make me think that yours might be work out.

have you replaced your Johnson rod yet, while you may not have enough miles, the pure age of the car would make me think that yours might be work out.

No but my kinooder valve is bad & my thingamamabob has gone out

ouch, that aint gonna be cheap.

I bet it would cost more than a 1st gen LSE bumper... :shifty:

I bet he does it just for the thrill, they say its more additive than heroin.

fwiw, 140 is not hard to hit in a gen2 v6... i thought it was the fuel pump that was stopping it not a gov...
now why someone would want to go beyond 140 instead of getting a car thats a bit more capable at those speeds i dunno... but it can be fun trying to keep up with a new audi doing a solid 160+..

My '02 had no problem getting to 150+ while on a little-used part of the local freeway system. I took the opportunity before going to my first ECTA meet. And I didn't have the spray installed at that time.

The car is rock steady at elevated speeds. I have ultimately installed a rear 'spook' and a belly pan back to the rear axle kick-up. The belly pan is a required addition per rules for E/F CC class. (See Land Speed LS in the HP area.)

KS

Last edited:
Why laugh? I have a 4x4 that will do north of 140MPH, and long stretches of road where I can go that fast with no traffic and enough sightline to do it safely. What I do not have is long stretches where I don't have to worry about Johnny Law coming over a hilltop at just the wrong time which is why I've only done it to see what it'll do. But then, my truck's governor is set to 256 so I'm wind limited and not computer limited.

Why laugh? I have a 4x4 that will do north of 140MPH, and long stretches of road where I can go that fast with no traffic and enough sightline to do it safely. What I do not have is long stretches where I don't have to worry about Johnny Law coming over a hilltop at just the wrong time which is why I've only done it to see what it'll do. But then, my truck's governor is set to 256 so I'm wind limited and not computer limited.

The 'laugh out loud' was a reference to the racing a Bugatti.

Heh heh... at least he's willing to race and lose, unlike people I know that won't race anyone unless it's a guaranteed win. Me, I'll race anyone, doesn't have to be a guarantee win for me to enjoy the run.

I'll race anyone, doesn't have to be a guarantee win for me to enjoy the run.

Make sure you convey that message to the grieving parent after you run down their child in the street.

We can only hope that he meant on an actual race track.

Or, in the very least, something other than a residential street. And away from other people, view obstructions, and cars.

My dad tells stories of drag racing in Brooklyn in the 60s/70s. They'd go out around 4am Sunday morning, have cars block cross streets for each run, with an ambulance, two tow trucks, and a hotdog truck on standby.

There's also something mystical about seeing two enclosed trailers roll into an industrial park at 4am, unload two dragrace-prep hotrods, do a single run for $10,000, load up, and scoot out of the park. These people are more about grudge matches though, not the "race with your friends for fun" present under the Gowanus.

Or, in the very least, something other than a residential street. And away from other people, view obstructions, and cars. ......

Like this?????

[video=youtube;3p1HX_2nceo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p1HX_2nceo[/video]

Make sure you convey that message to the grieving parent after you run down their child in the street.

and long stretches of road where I can go that fast with no traffic and enough sightline to do it safely.

come out here, we have miles and miles of flat two lane hwy without a thing around, including houses, just miles of bean fields.

Like this?????

Must be fuvking nice to be one of dozens of sons/nephews of the King of Qatar and think you have "diplomatic immunity" no matter where you go or what you do. They cars are registered to Qatar. It must also be nice to wreck someone else's $1.5mil car and call it chump change

...claiming “diplomatic immunity,” telling a video journalist who asked for comment, “I could have you killed and get away with it.”... he finished the brief interaction, according to Rogers, by saying, “’(Expletive) America’ and threw a cigarette at me.“...

https://www.yahoo.com/autos/laferrari-driver-caught-terrifying-beverly-hills-129157052077.html

What is this, Arab Spring in Beverly Hills? Is London "out" now? Or just two ass hats?

Like this?????

This video was actually quite present in my mind when I first replied to this thread.

Yes, because all parents let their kids play on the interstate miles between any towns because that's the only place I run anyone. Aside from the track, that is. Any place kids could conceivably be found wandering around I don't speed, and anything more than very light traffic I don't race.

Yes, because all parents let their kids play on the interstate miles between any towns because that's the only place I run anyone. Aside from the track, that is. Any place kids could conceivably be found wandering around I don't speed, and anything more than very light traffic I don't race.

I'm sure the judge will understand that logic and dismiss the reckless driving citation.

Like this?????

Aaaaaaand the account's been terminated and only one video is left on Youtube (or so it seems). Ain't that some sheet

Aaaaaaand the account's been terminated and only one video is left on Youtube (or so it seems). Ain't that some sheet

Ferrari must not have liked to see their engine on fire after such a sort drive!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back