york2.jpg

york3.jpg

york4.jpg

york5.jpg

york6.jpg

york7.jpg

york8.jpg

Wow Geno.:eek:
That brings back a lot of memories seeing all the old drag cars I use to follow in Hot Rod Mag or build models of Thanks.:D :D :D

Very cool...im definatly gonna have to print them holman cars out for my mom to take to work:D

Yeah, York has some good shows. Next time, email me that you are going to be in town and we can meet before the show for a cup of coffee.

Most of those cars ran at my hometown track.............

ONEBADMK8 said:
Yeah it was a great time. It was amazing seeing these people I havent seen since I was 5!!!!!

Many of those cars I have seen in action. US 30 Dragstrip was where I spent my weekends. Worked at the station all week just so I could go to the track on the weekends. Ran my 442 there. Really sux that they closed it down. There were a lot of racers from our area. Dyno Don, the Ammon R Smith teams, the Jungle Jim cars. I forgot that the show was this past weekend or I would have gone. We have so many events in the area, that it is hard to keep up with all of them. Geno, the next time you are in York, give me a shout, dinner and drinks are on me.

hey, where't the T&A? every time you take a lot of shots like this you seem to put in a few here and there, did I miss them :(

At a nostalgia show? Yeah right. There was ONE SUPER hot chick with one photographer but I couldn't get a clean shot.

Members online

No members online now.
Back