Yikes!!!

What the hell was that?!!

Holy crap that scared me. At first I thought someone had mangled a Blackwood.

I was told that it was owned and customized by the CEO of the Orange Julius Corporation.

What the hell was that?!!

I nearly died!! Not that i believed the CEO of any respectable company would drive that POS, I quick searched where Orange Julius' corporate HQ is. Its in MN. This truck spent its entire life in NV and OH.:shifty:

Not my style... I say a navigator today with the rear roof missing. Literally looked like some just cut it out and made the rear a truck bed. Just like what you posted but it had four doors (crew cab) or whatever you want to call it. Thought it was custom but Idk now. Was it an option to get them like that with a flat bed? I know Lincoln makes a pickup, can't recall the name off the top of my head but it just looks bazaar ....

All it needs is a big 01 on each door and the Confederate flag on the top and what do we have??? Yeeeh Haaaaawww!!!!! I can see the good ol boys trying to jump in and out of the windows just like Bo and Luke. Country music blarin, tobacco chewin, plaid shirt wearin, boot scootin boogie, Lee jean lovin, some teeth havin, Bocephus lovin, inbred family lovin, stomp on the floor to count(Ernest T. Bass from Andy Griffith Show).......pillbilly types. And before we get too anal about the spelling, all g's omitted purposely for the sake of how they sound. :)

After all of the not so subtle hip hop shots that get taking on this forum, I could not pass on a shot at the good ol "boyz". LOL.

;)

LOL at manual windows and mismatched toneau cover.

It has been maintained and I would drive it anywhere

The only place I would drive that POS is off a huge cliff.

It was an OK attempt. (other than the paint....thats what happens when you paint with shaker can orange). A good paint job, lowered about 8 ft, and some better wheels. Id take it.... I guess im the glass half full guy.

That's the truck that followed the Lussier's STOOL bus for too long...

HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HAAAAAA!.......

I'm LMF(feathered)AO and I see no end to the comments on thiiiissssssssssss, ......thing....

Watch your step, my dog left an orange LINK-ON the boardwalk by thE bay ....:eek:

& no I'm not drinkin, I'm drunk.... drinkin is what you do to get drunk... & I'm successful at it....

Thats a funny.jpg

stool bus.jpg

eff em.jpg

I added it to my watch list to see if anyone actually buys it. :-D

All it needs is a big 01 on each door and the Confederate flag on the top and what do we have??? Yeeeh Haaaaawww!!!!! I can see the good ol boys trying to jump in and out of the windows just like Bo and Luke. Country music blarin, tobacco chewin, plaid shirt wearin, boot scootin boogie, Lee jean lovin, some teeth havin, Bocephus lovin, inbred family lovin, stomp on the floor to count(Ernest T. Bass from Andy Griffith Show).......pillbilly types. And before we get too anal about the spelling, all g's omitted purposely for the sake of how they sound. :)

After all of the not so subtle hip hop shots that get taking on this forum, I could not pass on a shot at the good ol "boyz". LOL.

;)

GET EMM!!! (red and meth in How High)

Can somebody save & post that picture for future generations reference?

Good example of why you, you, why you, you... why you should not, shouldn't drink & pppppaintttt....:confused:

BUUUUUUURRRP!!!!!!! I think I've Had AA vision....

SSSSSippinnnnnnn & SPPPRAYIN an Orange JJJJulius with tequilla.... & a spray gun..... :slam:drunk:

Bird n beer.jpg

Interesting

Crazy paint scheme. Looks like it was moved state to state to wash the title of some bad information.

It was a nice attempt. :q:q:q:qty paint job (like was mentioned) sure doesn't help.

But this is what first popped into my mind:
peanutnetworkgif.gif

I am with you D. However, I have always liked the stance of the Harley Davidson edition truck Ford makes/made.

Members online

No members online now.
Back