Yet another Planned Parenthood clinic caught committing a felony on video

Right On

Do us all a favor and stop talking out of your ARSE.

You have no idea what the whole deal is about.
RIGHT ON
Most people only read or see what they want to see or read. That's how Zerobama got elected. They saw two words HOPE & CHANGE. Hell we all love that. He's not really in charge anyway SOROS and THE GANG are.

Last edited by a moderator:
psshhhh we should stop caring about other countries' misfortune and focus on our own. Haitians chose to live close together in huts they never bothered to reinforced with what little they had. Whereas it's not MOST American's faults that the government/banks drove our economy into the sh1tter.
Hey, look ma! I just found a politikal forum! I can say wordz and stuff! :rolleyes:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

You do understand that at 14, she cannot consent. (obviously you don't but i'm giving you some leadway here) Just like at 17 you can't go buy a car, cause your signature is worthless for credit. The moment she becomes pregnant, someone is going to jail, whether or not she says it was consenual or not. Learn the law, or don't spew ignorance on something you know nothing about:shifty:

And you are wrong! the moment they had sex it became a crime, and just because they had sex doesn't mean she became pregnant, must be those "Gawja" laws that state only if a minor becomes pregnant someone is goig to jail. Learn the law, or don't spew ignorance on something you know nothing about. I am saying this, There is illegal activity happening all the time in the military, so why do we funnel money into the military? How is it Obama's fault that this girl got pregnant by a 31 y/o, and is trying to get an abortion?

I am so glad I went to school in the north.

I am saying this, There is illegal activity happening all the time in the military, so why do we funnel money into the military? How is it Obama's fault that this girl got pregnant by a 31 y/o, and is trying to get an abortion?

Not that you'd know the difference, but your example is apples and oranges. Is the military displaying institutional illegality? What sorts of illegal things are "happening all the time in the military" and are caught on video?

It's Obama's fault for knowingly funneling tax dollars into an organization that has institutional illegality.

So its Obama who got her pregnant? Should blame be placed oh her parents, her, and the 31y/o.

Col Steele (CPT Steele in the movie blackhawk down) told our brigade 1bde 101st, to go into Fallujah and kill any military age male we saw, sure he was joking, but it was caught on tape and a PFC who had been a troubled soldier ran with it, and got him reliefed, was that Bushes fault? But like you said, its apples and oranges.

So its Obama who got her pregnant? Should blame be placed oh her parents, her, and the 31y/o.

Col Steele (CPT Steele in the movie blackhawk down) told our brigade 1bde 101st, to go into Fallujah and kill any military age male we saw, sure he was joking, but it was caught on tape and a PFC who had been a troubled soldier ran with it, and got him reliefed, was that Bushes fault? But like you said, its apples and oranges.
Did you hold Bush responsible for Abu Ghraib?

And you are wrong! the moment they had sex it became a crime, and just because they had sex doesn't mean she became pregnant, must be those "Gawja" laws that state only if a minor becomes pregnant someone is goig to jail. Learn the law, or don't spew ignorance on something you know nothing about. I am saying this, There is illegal activity happening all the time in the military, so why do we funnel money into the military? How is it Obama's fault that this girl got pregnant by a 31 y/o, and is trying to get an abortion?

Looks like I found the local dumbass. Apparently you can't read beyond one or two lines and comprehension is left out of Northern edumakation. If they have sex, and she doesn't say anything, theres no proof in the pudding. If they have sex and she becomes pregnant, well, that covers beyond a reasonable doubt and he becomes bubbas bitch. (or up there with you yanks, he has to sit in jail with all the :q:q:qgots.):eek:

No local dumbass, Obama didn't get her prego. But he allowed the money to flow to the organization that helps it slip through the cracks if it happens. And quite frankly, I'm all for abu ghraib and torturing the piss out of them all if it saves one american life. But thats because I'm a true blood, and you're just a yellow dumbass liberal.

Reminds me of the old email that circulates alot; If a republican doesn't want a gun, he doesn't buy one. If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants them banned. If a republican doesn't like whats on tv/radio, he changes the channel. If a liberal doesn't like what he sees on tv or hears on radio, he wants it removed from the air. What we need is a return to 50's style, where we'd take you idiots behind the barn and beat the dog:q:q:q:q out of you.:cool:

Looks like I found the local dumbass. Apparently you can't read beyond one or two lines and comprehension is left out of Northern edumakation. If they have sex, and she doesn't say anything, theres no proof in the pudding. If they have sex and she becomes pregnant, well, that covers beyond a reasonable doubt and he becomes bubbas bitch. (or up there with you yanks, he has to sit in jail with all the :q:q:qgots.):eek:

So if they just have sex, and he doesn't get her pregnant, there is no crime. Got it! Education has no m or k, and northern doesn't need to be capitolized.

No local dumbass, Obama didn't get her prego. But he allowed the money to flow to the organization that helps it slip through the cracks if it happens. And quite frankly, I'm all for abu ghraib and torturing the piss out of them all if it saves one american life. But thats because I'm a true blood, and you're just a yellow dumbass liberal.

Reminds me of the old email that circulates alot; If a republican doesn't want a gun, he doesn't buy one. If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants them banned. If a republican doesn't like whats on tv/radio, he changes the channel. If a liberal doesn't like what he sees on tv or hears on radio, he wants it removed from the air. What we need is a return to 50's style, where we'd take you idiots behind the barn and beat the dog:q:q:q:q out of you.:cool:

If you are all for torturing terrorist, I will be in Atlanta next Thursday, my flight lands at 11:42 flight 1550 from Colorado Springs, I am also a recruiter for the U.S Army, if you are all about "saving" america, I got some paperwork for you.

I am all about going behind a barn, like I said flight 1550 Atlanta Hartsfield international Airport, i will be in Augusta until the 9th, just let me know what time and place, hell you even have hometown advantage. Yeeee Yawwwww

So if they just have sex, and he doesn't get her pregnant, there is no crime. Got it! Education has no m or k, and northern doesn't need to be capitolized.

Unfortunately in America, beyond a reasonable doubt is hard to prove without physical evidence. Maybe you and I realize such, but our justice system doesn't. Mabye you aren't quite the dumbass you portray, maybe you're just trolling, I don't know I don't get involved in this :q:q:q:q normally. And i ghetz the gramma hum0ore

If you are all for torturing terrorist, I will be in Atlanta next Thursday, my flight lands at 11:42 flight 1550 from Colorado Springs, I am also a recruiter for the U.S Army, if you are all about "saving" america, I got some paperwork for you.

I am all about going behind a barn, like I said flight 1550 Atlanta Hartsfield international Airport, i will be in Augusta until the 9th, just let me know what time and place, hell you even have hometown advantage. Yeeee Yawwwww

First, i'm 30. Second, I can't pass the physical standards due to torn labral tissue in my right arm that has been surgically repaired once, and has torn again. And third, I was shooting more for Air Force or Navy intelligence, I don't care to be a ground grunt. Funny you'd mention it though, cause I've been considering it. If I could get this shoulder issue straight, I'd do it. And assuming you've been through hartsfield more than a time or two, you know the security there. You can't even fart in line without an angry TSA agent breathing down your neck, much less get them to cordon off an area for a showdown.:shifty:

+1
fault is on parents, girl, and 31 yr old before blame is set on PP. Sure every workplace has a slacker or someone who doesn't appreciate their job but you know what that's why we have this recession to ween out the bad workers.

First, i'm 30. Second, I can't pass the physical standards due to torn labral tissue in my right arm that has been surgically repaired once, and has torn again. And third, I was shooting more for Air Force or Navy intelligence, I don't care to be a ground grunt. Funny you'd mention it though, cause I've been considering it. If I could get this shoulder issue straight, I'd do it. And assuming you've been through hartsfield more than a time or two, you know the security there. You can't even fart in line without an angry TSA agent breathing down your neck, much less get them to cordon off an area for a showdown.:shifty:

If you want to get in, I will get you in. It doesn't have to be in Hartsfield, we can do this in college park, bankhead, pittsburgh, zone 4, it don't matter! I know Atlanta pretty well, I can get you a MI job, I think Foss was MI, maybe it was commo.

+1
fault is on parents, girl, and 31 yr old before blame is set on PP. Sure every workplace has a slacker or someone who doesn't appreciate their job but you know what that's why we have this recession to ween out the bad workers.

We will never rid of "slackers" in the US.

ROFL

yellow dumbass liberal :rolleyes:

If you want to get in, I will get you in. It doesn't have to be in Hartsfield, we can do this in college park, bankhead, pittsburgh, zone 4, it don't matter! I know Atlanta pretty well, I can get you a MI job, I think Foss was MI, maybe it was commo.

Of course I don't know if you're black, white, asian or a phucking purple people eater, its the internet man! And I don't see you getting me in the Navy or Air Force.

BTW, as a recruiter maybe you can answer this: I think the biggest mistake the military ever made was making it so that only the over educated could go into OCS. Why is that? I know there are many, many more intelligent people who don't get the chance or have the money to see 4 years in college, why should we penalize them for that? i myself elected not to stay, I get tired of redundant learning and useless knowledge.

But, if you think you can pull off something AIR FORCE OR NAVY related, then by all means, let me know.

Of course I don't know if you're black, white, asian or a phucking purple people eater, its the internet man! And I don't see you getting me in the Navy or Air Force.

BTW, as a recruiter maybe you can answer this: I think the biggest mistake the military ever made was making it so that only the over educated could go into OCS. Why is that? I know there are many, many more intelligent people who don't get the chance or have the money to see 4 years in college, why should we penalize them for that? i myself elected not to stay, I get tired of redundant learning and useless knowledge.

But, if you think you can pull off something AIR FORCE OR NAVY related, then by all means, let me know.

same reason why you state that a person has only committed a crime if they got a underage girl pregnant
proof gets you places...even jail! :p

same reason why you state that a person has only committed a crime if they got a underage girl pregnant
proof gets you places...even jail! :p

Nay, I said there is only a crime if there is evidence to prove the crime was committed. I'm sure you violate the law everday in your car in one way or another, 99% of people do, but there isn't any evidence unless a cop or a traffic cam sees you do it. The proof is the underlying issue here.

Members online

No members online now.
Back