Yet another Planned Parenthood clinic caught committing a felony on video

Nay, I said there is only a crime if there is evidence to prove the crime was committed. I'm sure you violate the law everday in your car in one way or another, 99% of people do, but there isn't any evidence unless a cop or a traffic cam sees you do it. The proof is the underlying issue here.

Indeed I do break the law, as I don't care for the law. Judicial system is so uptight, I don't give a flying f@ck about it.

And you can get away with it (circumvent if you will) just by not being seen or recorded doing such. But, when there is some sort of physical evidence, you'll get burned every single time. Camera's don't lie, and courts believe cops.

And you can get away with it (circumvent if you will) just by not being seen or recorded doing such. But, when there is some sort of physical evidence, you'll get burned every single time. Camera's don't lie, and courts believe cops.

not if you have a lawyer like mine :-D
I'll just say my Lincoln has Toyota-made eletronics

LOL, that would be low even for my standards. I converted my throttle system to a toyota unit thinking i'd get better gas mileage, only to find that I got more WOT:shifty:

:-D funny enough I just got busted for running a red stop sign, accelerating too quick, and speeding (110 in a 70) and got all them dropped except I had to pay 50bucks for the running a red stop sign

Thats like that old need for speed commercial where the guy ran people off the road, was doin 60 over, running from the cops, and the cop says "and you didn't use your blinker when you pulled over, gonna have to ticket you for that."

If you want to get in, I will get you in. It doesn't have to be in Hartsfield, we can do this in college park, bankhead, pittsburgh, zone 4, it don't matter! I know Atlanta pretty well, I can get you a MI job, I think Foss was MI, maybe it was commo.
Oops sorry, I missed the personal reference.

I was MI.

Members online

No members online now.
Back