Yes - Im playing ---

Well - as I said, the plan is to make the banner stretch all the way across --- and be a bit bigger (taller) and the cars will change.

Once that is done. we will start building smaller elements to match.

The banner and colors look great IMHO, but you have always had the problem of stretching too far horizontally on smaller screens. I think I mentioned it to you before that you need to cut down the size of the banner image and replace what you cut out (in the center), with a BG color, create a cell for each image, then left and right justify the other two graphics. With the width set to 100%, the table will stretch or shrink according to resolution.

Now since the tan bar at the bottom is part of the banner, the graphics need to be split and the same thing needs to be done to the bottom separator (the part the says "The Ultimate Online forum..etc.").

Just say the word and I'll fix it. :)

Kale

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah we will take care of the HTML part of the logo so it moves with resoulutions. Were just experimenting right now with colors and logos. I like the LVC (not because I made it either...lol) I actually like it alot, it's very distincive with the larger v and the font is pretty sweet, heres a more clearer version just so you can see it better.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1066&stc=1

LVCSMALLnew2.jpg

djKale said:
The banner and colors look great IMHO, but you have always had the problem of stretching too far horizontally on smaller screens. I think I mentioned it to you before that you need to cut down the size of the banner image and replace what you cut out (in the center), with a BG color, create a cell for each image, then left and right justify the other two graphics. With the width set to 100%, the table will stretch or shrink according to resolution.

Now since the tan bar at the bottom is part of the banner, the graphics need to be split and the same thing needs to be done to the bottom separator (the part the says "The Ultimate Online forum..etc.").

Just say the word and I'll fix it. :)

Kale

That'll be great Kale............ Thanks! I'll pm you as soon as we have it prepared.

I just realized that the white lettering I was talking about earlier is only that way on my computer at work. The computer at home has it in black lettering. Must be a setting issue on my pc.

Actually, Geno deserves most of the Credit........ I mostly nag him and say -- nah, that could be better, how about this...... Im just glad he's a thousand miles away, cause if I was close he would have come killed me by now..........

Now this logo I like

ONEBADMK8 said:
yeah we will take care of the HTML part of the logo so it moves with resoulutions. Were just experimenting right now with colors and logos. I like the LVC (not because I made it either...lol) I actually like it alot, it's very distincive with the larger v and the font is pretty sweet, heres a more clearer version just so you can see it better.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1066&stc=1

Would like your opinions

Just a little curious - Would like your opinions-

How do you all like this Logo - It would be for things like the Photo Garage Page, Chapter pages, etc, it would NOT replace the banner up top........

photo.jpg

Members online

Back