Yeah!!! Finally got my new tub installed

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ive been busy remodeling one of my bathrooms. I had to gut the thing almost completely, removing the walls (plaster & lathe), replacing the plumbing, insulating the walls, etc...

I finally finished getting the new whirlpool tub installed last night. It was my first tub install - so it was new to me. Silly things they dont tell you, like how much mortar your suppose to put underneath.

Here are pics of it being tested.

DSC02510.JPG

DSC02511.JPG

funny, i was expecting to see the water to be flying around for some reason ;) How loud was it? did you go downstairs to see if it vibrated the floor? I would've thought that you would have said something about the activities of the LVC mafia before posting about this :p

funny, i was expecting to see the water to be flying around for some reason ;) How loud was it? did you go downstairs to see if it vibrated the floor? I would've thought that you would have said something about the activities of the LVC mafia before posting about this :p

Hee hee hee - Dave and I went off yesterday and had a lil chat with a guy that owes him $2k.....The guy wrote a check on the spot with no aggravation, but alot of apologies... A mini LVC Mafia meet I guess...

Its not bad. Its not quiet though, by any means.

Its not bad. Its not quiet though, by any means.

that sucks, hopefully it'll quiet down a bit once everything is put into place. I'm sure without walls there's still a bit of echoing going on.

Joey, I think Rich has something special planned for the Beach Party. :shifty:

Members online

No members online now.
Back