Yeah baby, let's get it on!!!!

97silverlsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
RESOLUTION OF INQUIRY
Coalition of citizen groups seek formal inquiry into whether Bush acted illegally in push for Iraq war

By Larisa Alexandrovna | RAW STORY
A coalition of activist groups running the gamut of social and political issues will ask Congress to file a Resolution of Inquiry, the first necessary legal step to determine whether President Bush has committed impeachable offenses in misleading the country about his decision to go to war in Iraq, RAW STORY has learned.

The formal Resolution of Inquiry request, written by Boston constitutional attorney John C. Bonifaz, cites the Downing Street Memo and issues surrounding the planning and execution of the Iraq war. A resolution of inquiry would force relevant House committees to vote on the record as to whether to support an investigation.

The Downing Street Memo, official minutes of a 2002 meeting between British Prime Minister Tony Blair, members of British intelligence MI-6 and various members of the Bush administration, notes that MI-6 director Richard Dearlove said, “Bush wanted to remove Saddam, through military action, justified by the conjunction of terrorism and WMD. But the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy.”

Bonifaz says the minutes were the impetus for his request.

“The recent release of the Downing Street Memo provides new and compelling evidence that the President of the United States has been actively engaged in a conspiracy to deceive and mislead the United States Congress and the American people,” Bonifaz wrote in a memo to the ranking House Judiciary Committee Democrat John Conyers (D-MI), outlining the case (read his memo here).

Blair and other British officials have not questioned the minutes’ veracity.

In response to the revelations in the Downing Street memo, Conyers and eighty-eight other members of Congress issued a letter to the White House on May 5 requesting an explanation and answers to questions about whether the President misled Congress into voting for the Iraq war.

White House press secretary Scott McClellan waived off the letter, saying he had “no need to respond,” according to the New York Times.

Frustrated by the media’s silence, save a few articles buried in major American newspapers and pieces in the alternative media such as Air America Radio, the Ed Schultz Show, Salon and RAW STORY, a grassroots progressive movement has pushed the story forward, culminating in a formal request for a Resolution of Inquiry.

Bonifaz wrote the request and outlined the case on behalf of a joint effort by several groups, including: Veterans for Peace, Progressive Democrats of America (PDA), 911Citizens Watch, Democracy Rising, Code Pink, Global Exchange, Democrats.com, Velvet Revolution, and Gold Star Families for Peace.

“The president, among other alleged crimes, may have also violated federal criminal law if the evidence from the Downing Street memo is proven to be true, including the False Statements Accountability Act of 1996,” Bonifaz wrote.

Some have criticized the media’s coverage of the memo.

"To me it's kind of the smoking gun, or maybe the latest in a number of smoking guns,” Editor and Publisher senior editor Dave Astor told RAW RADIO Saturday. “And the fact that the media either didn't cover it or buried the coverage or poo-pooed it is appalling.”

“It goes back to the fact of who owns the media and the media being intimidated by this administration,” he added. “I think that memo indicates an impeachable offense, personally. If we had a Congress that had some spine, and was maybe Democratic-controlled, it could be an impeachable offense.”

Coalition member Medea Benjamin, founding director of Global Exchange, said she supports legal proceedings.

“When a president so callously distorts the facts, manipulates the public and is responsible for so much needless death and destruction, he must be held accountable,” Benjamin told RAW STORY.

Other members of the coalition, loosely titled “After Downing Street,” concur.

“We will be organizing the grassroots to demand Congress move forward with a Resolution of Inquiry,” PDA director Tim Carpenter stated.

As part of Congressional approval for H.R.Res. 114; Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002, the administration was required to report to Congress that diplomatic options had been exhausted before or within 48 hours after military action had started.

In a conversation with RAW STORY, Bonifaz expressed the disappointment of many who put their faith in the President.

“Within 48 hours after the attack on Iraq, the president wrote a letter to Congress indicating that Iraq posed a serious and imminent threat to national security and if he knew that was not true at the time he submitted that letter it is a clear violation of the False Statements Accountability Act of 1996,” Bonifaz said.

Under this Act, amending 18 U.S.C. § 1001, it is a crime knowingly and willfully (1) to falsify, conceal or cover up a material fact by trick, scheme or device; (2) to make any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or (3) to make or use any false writing or document knowing it to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry; with respect to matters within the jurisdiction of the legislative, executive, or judicial branch.

He goes on to discuss the other statutes and laws that may have been violated, including but not limited to the Federal Anti-Conspiracy Statute (more per above link).

When asked if the Resolution of Inquiry would apply to others involved in the alleged effort to mislead the public into war, Bonifaz explained that the procedure requires that a full investigation begin from the top of the chain of command.

“Provisions in U.S. Constitution guarantee that when a President abuses power, engages in excesses, and subverts the constitution, the people have a recourse through their elected officials in congress,” he said.

Other member groups behind this coalition want that recourse.

We are "behind this resolution of inquiry because our loved ones were killed for deception and betrayal from George Bush and the rest of the administration," said Gold Star Families for Peace founder Cindy Sheehan. "We would like to see George Bush, Dick Cheney, et al, be held accountable for their lies and arrogance for sending our children off to die in a war that is illegal and immoral."

“We support this resolution of inquiry because we stand for truth and accountability,” said co-founder of 911CitizensWatch Kyle Hence. “It's more important than ever as whistleblowers stand up and documents emerge that point to potential crimes in high places all too often of late veiled by government secrecy.”

Brad Friedman, co-founder of Velvet Revolution, agrees with the need for transparency.

"We believe that a proper inquiry into the facts underlying the Downing Street memo are vital to our constitutional democracy because only Congress can declare war, and a President and his appointed officials cannot be allowed to run the country if indeed they have misled and lied about the basis for the Iraq war,” said Friedman.

Bonifaz hopes the groups, which boast a total membership of several million, are just the beginning of the grassroots groundswell.

The others agree.

“It is time for Congress to do its duty and ask: “Did the administration mislead us into war by manipulating and misstating intelligence concerning weapons of mass destruction, suppressing contrary intelligence …and exaggerated the danger Iraq posed to the United States and its neighbors?” said Kevin Zeese, founder of Democracy Rising.

Bonifaz and others ask that citizens of all party affiliations and backgrounds help support his request by writing to their Congressional leaders. They are also seeking other groups to sign on.

More information will be up shortly at: http://www.afterdowningstreet.org.

This is the most succinct observation about the war that I have seen anywhere since it started:

"The biggest myth about why we went back to Iraq is not so much the existence of WMD, as it is the belief that WMD was the only reason we went back. It was one of the biggest issues, and one that (legitimately at the time) we had to use to press the need to go back and keep our promise to the Iraqis; but it is not the only issue. The way this has been played over and over and over has tried to give the impression that that was the only reason to go, and since we didn't find them, we are criminals for being there.

Saddam violated every UN resolution he agreed to in writing after Gulf War I, starting with trying to assassinate President Bush (arranging the plot makes him just as guilty as if he pulled the trigger himself). Leftists try twisting that into making President Bush a petty person out for a vendetta. Excuse me, but who said that the assassination (or even an attempt) of a U.S. President by a known hostile power is not an act of war? Saddam also misled UN weapon inspectors, then kicked them out, put anti-aircraft weaponry in the no-fly zones that shot at our patrol planes that were legitimately flying UN-approved patrols, kept strike missiles that were outlawed by the UN, made illegal deals with France (and possibly Germany and others, but definitely France) through the UN to build more palaces while his subjects were still living lower-than-ghetto. Any one of those is enough justification. All of them together are enough justification, and I'm proud to have been part of it.

We are guilty of one bad thing with Iraq: We promised them in 1991 we'd help them if they stood up to Saddam. They kept their side of the deal and died for it; it took us twelve years to keep our side. I was there, and I apologized to several Iraqis for that act of laziness on our part. The good thing is that the Iraqis saw that we are, at least, keeping our side of the deal, however late. In that part of the world, honor is highly regarded.

On the WMD issue, no one can convince me he didn't have them. I know what I'd do if I were in his shoes, and if I could think of it, he could. He knew for months we were coming, and it's a big-a$$ desert. We may never find the stuff in that sand. Doesn't mean it's not there."

http://www.thelincolnforum.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=66062&highlight=#66062

As much I try to keep track of the meaningful things; I unfortunately forgot about some of those. You hear the negative spin so much it becomes an overwhelming shrill. Thanks for the positive post vitas and Bravo Zulu to the author.

I have been to the mid-east as well and I have met the man on the street and have been invited into the personal lives of a lot of folks in the numerous countries I have been privileged to visit.

I never met one person that hated America or Americans if anything they catered to me and my shipmates. It was one of the most humbling experiences of my life. The conditions at which the majority has to live in is horrible. I am thankful every day for what my family has.

When you see a young Muslim child living on the garbage barge tied to your ship and left there to tend to the vessels refuse for several days without checkup you will certainly know what the right thing to do is. HELP the man/woman or child that you can clearly see is in dire need of change.

We are envied for what we have and I have met the folks on the street enough times to know that they burn inside their minds and their hearts for it.

We clothed, shoed, fed and rendered medical aid to that young man along side our ship. Imagine what his opinion would have been if we had ignored his needs. The consequence of that is what we are fighting against.

Like MonsterMark said throw your galas and raise your highballs to the moon and toast on what such a good job you are doing helping those moored to our vessels and anchored to a life ruled by a tyrannical governments.

Thank you Vitas again for restoring some of the good things I should be remembering.

97silverlsc said:
RESOLUTION OF INQUIRY
Coalition of citizen groups seek formal inquiry into whether Bush acted illegally in push for Iraq war

By Larisa Alexandrovna | RAW STORY
A coalition of activist groups running the gamut of social and political issues will ask Congress to file a Resolution of Inquiry, the first necessary legal step to determine whether President Bush has committed impeachable offenses in misleading the country about his decision to go to war in Iraq, RAW STORY has learned.

The formal Resolution of Inquiry request, written by Boston constitutional attorney John C. Bonifaz, cites the Downing Street Memo and issues surrounding the planning and execution of the Iraq war. A resolution of inquiry would force relevant House committees to vote on the record as to whether to support an investigation.

The Downing Street Memo, official minutes of a 2002 meeting between British Prime Minister Tony Blair, members of British intelligence MI-6 and various members of the Bush administration, notes that MI-6 director Richard Dearlove said, “Bush wanted to remove Saddam, through military action, justified by the conjunction of terrorism and WMD. But the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy.”

Bonifaz says the minutes were the impetus for his request.

“The recent release of the Downing Street Memo provides new and compelling evidence that the President of the United States has been actively engaged in a conspiracy to deceive and mislead the United States Congress and the American people,” Bonifaz wrote in a memo to the ranking House Judiciary Committee Democrat John Conyers (D-MI), outlining the case (read his memo here).

Blair and other British officials have not questioned the minutes’ veracity.

In response to the revelations in the Downing Street memo, Conyers and eighty-eight other members of Congress issued a letter to the White House on May 5 requesting an explanation and answers to questions about whether the President misled Congress into voting for the Iraq war.

White House press secretary Scott McClellan waived off the letter, saying he had “no need to respond,” according to the New York Times.

Frustrated by the media’s silence, save a few articles buried in major American newspapers and pieces in the alternative media such as Air America Radio, the Ed Schultz Show, Salon and RAW STORY, a grassroots progressive movement has pushed the story forward, culminating in a formal request for a Resolution of Inquiry.

Bonifaz wrote the request and outlined the case on behalf of a joint effort by several groups, including: Veterans for Peace, Progressive Democrats of America (PDA), 911Citizens Watch, Democracy Rising, Code Pink, Global Exchange, Democrats.com, Velvet Revolution, and Gold Star Families for Peace.

“The president, among other alleged crimes, may have also violated federal criminal law if the evidence from the Downing Street memo is proven to be true, including the False Statements Accountability Act of 1996,” Bonifaz wrote.

Some have criticized the media’s coverage of the memo.

"To me it's kind of the smoking gun, or maybe the latest in a number of smoking guns,” Editor and Publisher senior editor Dave Astor told RAW RADIO Saturday. “And the fact that the media either didn't cover it or buried the coverage or poo-pooed it is appalling.”

“It goes back to the fact of who owns the media and the media being intimidated by this administration,” he added. “I think that memo indicates an impeachable offense, personally. If we had a Congress that had some spine, and was maybe Democratic-controlled, it could be an impeachable offense.”

Coalition member Medea Benjamin, founding director of Global Exchange, said she supports legal proceedings.

“When a president so callously distorts the facts, manipulates the public and is responsible for so much needless death and destruction, he must be held accountable,” Benjamin told RAW STORY.

Other members of the coalition, loosely titled “After Downing Street,” concur.

“We will be organizing the grassroots to demand Congress move forward with a Resolution of Inquiry,” PDA director Tim Carpenter stated.

As part of Congressional approval for H.R.Res. 114; Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002, the administration was required to report to Congress that diplomatic options had been exhausted before or within 48 hours after military action had started.

In a conversation with RAW STORY, Bonifaz expressed the disappointment of many who put their faith in the President.

“Within 48 hours after the attack on Iraq, the president wrote a letter to Congress indicating that Iraq posed a serious and imminent threat to national security and if he knew that was not true at the time he submitted that letter it is a clear violation of the False Statements Accountability Act of 1996,” Bonifaz said.

Under this Act, amending 18 U.S.C. § 1001, it is a crime knowingly and willfully (1) to falsify, conceal or cover up a material fact by trick, scheme or device; (2) to make any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or (3) to make or use any false writing or document knowing it to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry; with respect to matters within the jurisdiction of the legislative, executive, or judicial branch.

He goes on to discuss the other statutes and laws that may have been violated, including but not limited to the Federal Anti-Conspiracy Statute (more per above link).

When asked if the Resolution of Inquiry would apply to others involved in the alleged effort to mislead the public into war, Bonifaz explained that the procedure requires that a full investigation begin from the top of the chain of command.

“Provisions in U.S. Constitution guarantee that when a President abuses power, engages in excesses, and subverts the constitution, the people have a recourse through their elected officials in congress,” he said.

Other member groups behind this coalition want that recourse.

We are "behind this resolution of inquiry because our loved ones were killed for deception and betrayal from George Bush and the rest of the administration," said Gold Star Families for Peace founder Cindy Sheehan. "We would like to see George Bush, Dick Cheney, et al, be held accountable for their lies and arrogance for sending our children off to die in a war that is illegal and immoral."

“We support this resolution of inquiry because we stand for truth and accountability,” said co-founder of 911CitizensWatch Kyle Hence. “It's more important than ever as whistleblowers stand up and documents emerge that point to potential crimes in high places all too often of late veiled by government secrecy.”

Brad Friedman, co-founder of Velvet Revolution, agrees with the need for transparency.

"We believe that a proper inquiry into the facts underlying the Downing Street memo are vital to our constitutional democracy because only Congress can declare war, and a President and his appointed officials cannot be allowed to run the country if indeed they have misled and lied about the basis for the Iraq war,” said Friedman.

Bonifaz hopes the groups, which boast a total membership of several million, are just the beginning of the grassroots groundswell.

The others agree.

“It is time for Congress to do its duty and ask: “Did the administration mislead us into war by manipulating and misstating intelligence concerning weapons of mass destruction, suppressing contrary intelligence …and exaggerated the danger Iraq posed to the United States and its neighbors?” said Kevin Zeese, founder of Democracy Rising.

Bonifaz and others ask that citizens of all party affiliations and backgrounds help support his request by writing to their Congressional leaders. They are also seeking other groups to sign on.

More information will be up shortly at: http://www.afterdowningstreet.org.

Ask them to order the UN to be more transparent while they are at it. Oh and the terrorist too; yeah that would be great if they would be a little more transparent if the could please.

What we can all see through is the agenda behind this investigation. Give it a break already before you start being recognized by the rest of the world as the folks that are responsible for inhibiting everyones inalienable right to be free.

Please spend more efforts investigating terrorist.

The bottom line is that Tony nailed it.

I assume that there is HONOR among human beings.

eL eS said:
If we do not have that then all is lost.

I have to believe that we are capable of better than that.

Let's all get on the same page, from the left wing page to the moderate page to the right wing page.

Let's ignore the extremists.

97silverlsc said:
“When a president so callously distorts the facts, manipulates the public and is responsible for so much needless death and destruction, he must be held accountable,”

“It is time for Congress to do its duty and ask: “Did the administration mislead us into war by manipulating and misstating intelligence concerning weapons of mass destruction, suppressing contrary intelligence …and exaggerated the danger Iraq posed to the United States and its neighbors?”

:I

Listen, I wish the UN had more balls and would've agreed to ousting Saddam based on the aforementioned violations. But those are GLOBAL issues, between Iraq and the UN. Those alone should've been reason enough for action...... by the UN. But what the shrubbies just cannot seem to comprehend is that this WMD stuff fabricated by GWB and his henchmen, and the subsequent "going it alone" mentality is just wrong, plain and simple. This is NOT the wild-wild west, where people can take the law into their own hands. GW's god-complex that makes him think he can operate above the law needs to be checked. If these allegations are true, the GW is no better than Saddam WRT breaking world laws.

JohnnyBz00LS said:

Listen, I wish the UN had more balls and would've agreed to ousting Saddam based on the aforementioned violations. But those are GLOBAL issues, between Iraq and the UN. Those alone should've been reason enough for action...... by the UN. But what the shrubbies just cannot seem to comprehend is that this WMD stuff fabricated by GWB and his henchmen, and the subsequent "going it alone" mentality is just wrong, plain and simple. This is NOT the wild-wild west, where people can take the law into their own hands. GW's god-complex that makes him think he can operate above the law needs to be checked.

The intel o WMD was shared by many member countries of the UN. So don't be so quick to march down the path of this stuff was fabricated. The problem arises from those countries failure to act not our actions. You and folks like you keep missing the point that the stuff is transportsable.

We have these things called tractor trailers an trains that take stuff in boxes of all sizes and move them and it all can be done pretty much any hour of any day.

If he did not have WMD please explain how the kurds got gassed? Those are the folks daddy left standing with their :q in their hands after being promissed we got their back. It is folks that think like you that let them down, that enabled saddam to torture and slaughter.

YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT! THEY WERE LEFT STANDING COLD, DEEP IN THE HEAT OF BATTLE. That fact alone was enough to justify going back. Those guys were brothers in combat but that probably doesn't mean much to folks like you.

I too have been to the middle east

I have visited mot of the middle east on business. I can attest to the fact that there are some common people in all of these countries that do not hate americans for just being american. But that is the exception, not the rule. For the most part, I was treated as a piece of garbage. I was spit on, had things thrown at me, and was cursed on regular occasions. In all fairness though, I was there at the end of the HAJ, and that is traditionally a time when the fanatics are at their best. Dubai was the only destination where the common peoples were friendly without exception. I will alos tell you that i went overboard with kindness to these people to ensure that I was not the cause of an international incident. Saudi Arabia was the first place where I have ever had a machine gun pointed at my head. I was escorted onto a plane at gunpoint, slammed into a seat, (First Class) and had my seatbelt forcefully connected. All of this because I happened to have a network cable that was yellow. I was accused of carrying det cord and manufacturing bombs. I am probably one of the easiest going people you will ever meet, but i can tell you one thing, those people scare the hell out of me. If it would not have been for a Saudi business associate being in close proximity to where all of this BS took place, I probably would have been shot. I do not hate Middle Eastern people, but I lost a lot of respect for the Saudi's on that trip. Never, on any trip, to any part of the world have I been treated like I was on that day. In all fairness the guards who mistreated me were made to apologize to me for their actions, but it was not a sincere apology. I know this by the fact that one of these same guards was the one who slammed me into my seat. As he was backing uo he spit on me. That is the point where I lost it. I spit back and told him to go phuck himself. He was then forcefully removed from the plane by the other guards. If it were not for the American Infidels, his country would now be called Iraq Jr. Unfortunately I did not get to meet as many Saudi common people as I would have liked. But this was just one of many Middle Eastern countries where my treatment was unacceptable. I have had audiences with Royals, and Middle Eastern Billionaires. I know protocol and can speak as an expert in my field. In other words, I have never gone out of my way to antagonize anyone. I live by the philosophy of do unto others. I also have friends who travel to those countries on a regular occasion, and whil not as extreme as my experience, they for the most part are treated badly as well just because they are American Infidels.

bufordtpisser said:
I have visited mot of the middle east on business. I can attest to the fact that there are some common people in all of these countries that do not hate americans for just being american. But that is the exception, not the rule. For the most part, I was treated as a piece of garbage. I was spit on, had things thrown at me, and was cursed on regular occasions. In all fairness though, I was there at the end of the HAJ, and that is traditionally a time when the fanatics are at their best. Dubai was the only destination where the common peoples were friendly without exception. I will alos tell you that i went overboard with kindness to these people to ensure that I was not the cause of an international incident. Saudi Arabia was the first place where I have ever had a machine gun pointed at my head. I was escorted onto a plane at gunpoint, slammed into a seat, (First Class) and had my seatbelt forcefully connected. All of this because I happened to have a network cable that was yellow. I was accused of carrying det cord and manufacturing bombs. I am probably one of the easiest going people you will ever meet, but i can tell you one thing, those people scare the hell out of me. If it would not have been for a Saudi business associate being in close proximity to where all of this BS took place, I probably would have been shot. I do not hate Middle Eastern people, but I lost a lot of respect for the Saudi's on that trip. Never, on any trip, to any part of the world have I been treated like I was on that day. In all fairness the guards who mistreated me were made to apologize to me for their actions, but it was not a sincere apology. I know this by the fact that one of these same guards was the one who slammed me into my seat. As he was backing uo he spit on me. That is the point where I lost it. I spit back and told him to go phuck himself. He was then forcefully removed from the plane by the other guards. If it were not for the American Infidels, his country would now be called Iraq Jr. Unfortunately I did not get to meet as many Saudi common people as I would have liked. But this was just one of many Middle Eastern countries where my treatment was unacceptable. I have had audiences with Royals, and Middle Eastern Billionaires. I know protocol and can speak as an expert in my field. In other words, I have never gone out of my way to antagonize anyone. I live by the philosophy of do unto others. I also have friends who travel to those countries on a regular occasion, and whil not as extreme as my experience, they for the most part are treated badly as well just because they are American Infidels.

I have never been to saudi. I work for a compnay that is owned by a Lebonese woman and our chief engineer is syrian. I too meet and work with many mid-easterners and have been treated very well.

Thanks for being a good ambassador. I think you were within your rights by spiting back on that guard. I am pretty certain I would have done the same thing in your position. The saudi's defenitely owe this country a great debt of gratitude but what is gratitude worth if you have to go asking for it.

I hope the monarchy falls to democracy.

JohnnyBz00LS said:

Listen, I wish the UN had more balls and would've agreed to ousting Saddam based on the aforementioned violations. But those are GLOBAL issues, between Iraq and the UN. Those alone should've been reason enough for action...... by the UN.

And then France interfered, not for reasons of morality, but to hide their own crimes in dealing with Saddam. So how would you deal from there...

Vitas said:
And then France interfered, not for reasons of morality, but to hide their own crimes in dealing with Saddam. So how would you deal from there...

Yeah the French have never been on the moral high ground in all of this. Weapons and oil for food misdealings yet some many liberals and Bush haters follow them like a bunch of dead heads follw the Grateful Dead.

eL eS said:
Yeah the French have never been on the moral high ground in all of this.

That is a vast understatement.

France IMPLODED the entire process.

Vitas said:
That is a vast understatement.

France IMPLODED the entire process.

They certainly did. I can see why if you look at the sustained percentage of unemployement they needed every dinar they could get their hands on. France is the example of what the US could become under a liberal rule of law, aka socialism, takes hold.

so·cial·ism n.

1. Any of various theories or systems of social organization in which the means of producing and distributing goods is owned collectively or by a centralized government that often plans and controls the economy.
2. The stage in Marxist-Leninist theory intermediate between capitalism and communism, in which collective ownership of the economy under the dictatorship of the proletariat has not yet been successfully achieved.

This is who they carter to.

pro·le·tar·i·at n.

1. The class of industrial wage earners who, possessing neither capital nor production means, must earn their living by selling their labor.
2. The poorest class of working people.
2. The propertyless class of ancient Rome, constituting the lowest class of citizens.

Liberals/socialist politicos are typically industrial owners who need the labor group but if the labor force gets too rich then the industrialist cannot control them.

So rather than allow a laborer to own capital they hold them in government programs, aka entitlements, once hooked on the bait called entitlement hte socialist secure thier labor force, aka thier kool aid drinking constituents.

A level minded fellow such as yourself already knows this though. This is merely a PSA for the kool aid drinkers. :)

Give me a break. Conservatives are just as guilty, if not moreso, of pushing socialistic ideals as any liberals. They CLAIM that they are aginst socialism, but ACTIONS speak louder than words. At least liberals are honest about their intentions, more than anyone can say about conservatives.

Get off you high horse.

Members online

No members online now.
Back