XCAL2 for sale

galantz28x

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Like New Xcal2 for sale, best offer takes it. Paypal only for payment, will ship immediately via FedEx ground. PM me with any offers. I also have an 05 factory grille if anyone wants it. Local pickup can be arranged if in the Tampa/St. Petersburg area.

Hey, I'm in the market for an xcal2 right now, Torrie has one used for $300 right now, do you know how hard it is to transfer? I heard they become married to the car they are used on. I will start with an offer of $225 and I will be in St. Petersburg for Thanksgiving at which time I could pick it up, or we can arrange shipment if preferred.

I know that they can be reprogrammed to your car through Torrie. I actually purchased mine from him about 4 months ago. I do not know the process, I have just heard people on here talk about it.

I just got a response from Torrie:

You have to find out how many unlocks the unit has left and that the vehicle has to be set back to stock so I can unlock it

I get $ 100 to support a vehicle

Take care,

So if he wants $100, my offer for $225 sticks. As long as there are a few unlocks left, and you're cool with setting yours back to stock. Let me know, thanks!

Hmm, I didn't realize that I had to set it back to stock. Well 225 sounds good, but I will need a little more time to think about going back to stock. I am going to try putting it back to stock and see if I can deal with it. I will know something soon.

Okay, sounds good, yeah I wanted to make sure you were aware of that - if you decide not to, that's cool, I'll understand. No rush, just let me know. If you want, you can go ahead and email me at aaronearles@gmail.com Thanks.

OK this offer still stands. The unit is programmed back to stock. Everything is included except the instructions, which can be obtained from sct's website. I even have the receipt from FastPartsNetwork (399.95). I will listen to any reasonable offers.

You really do have the worst timing lol, I just bought an iPhone or I'd be ready to jump on this again. Sorry man, good luck selling it.

You really do have the worst timing lol, I just bought an iPhone or I'd be ready to jump on this again. Sorry man, good luck selling it.

No problem man....I just decided to sell the car, so I need to get rid of it again. I'm also selling the car too, so if anyone wants an 05 LS V8 in pearl white let me know.

no no no silly. i was saying if we are the lucky ones to win it, not if he'll actually ship it.

Members online

Back