WTT 97 Lincoln Mark 8 for Town Car

TheRebel

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is my daily driver. Everything works great. No issues with heat, AC, tilt telescoping steering, power windows and door locks, heated seats, power seats with memory, heated outside mirror, auto dimming mirrors. Rear defrost, message center, rear neon, air suspension, JBL auto with 10 disc changer, drivers side keypad, factory HID headlights, traction control, sunroof, many other options and they all work perfectly. The inside is in pretty good shape. The drivers seat is a little worn but no holes or leather separation. There are a few dings on the body and the clear coat has come off about 1'x2' section on the passenger door and maybe a dollar bill size on the rear bumper The trans shifts great and the motor does not use or leak oil. The tires and brakes are all new as of December 2011. I'm really only interested in trading for a 98+ black or white Lincoln Town Car preferably with a sun roof. My family is expanding and I need more room. I do expect your trade to be in equal mechanical condition. In other words everything must work.

IMG_1067.gif

IMG_1066.gif

IMG_1065.gif

IMG_1064.gif

IMG_1068.gif

IMG_1069.gif

IMG_1070.gif

IMG_1071.gif

IMG_1072.gif

IMG_1073.gif

IMG_1074.gif

IMG_1075.gif

IMG_1076.gif

IMG_1077.gif

IMG_1078.gif

IMG_1079.gif

i agree. nice color.

also, where are you located? looks like a missouri plate?

I think its called evergreen. I have 173,000 on it but that will go up. I have a 60 mile commute to work. I'm in Southeast MO.

I went and looked at a couple of dealers, so far the best they'll give me on a used trade in is $1500. That sucks as the car is nice other than a few small cosmetic blemishes and high mileage. Judging by what others are asking for their cars though, it is probably fair. I now see why so many of you part these cars out. I could probably double the $1500. I just hate to do that to a perfectly good running car.

If I wasnt married I would trade you my 01 TC. Since I allready have 7 or 8 mark VIII's I doubt she would be happy with me.. Nice color though.

LOL, I understand. I forgot I'm now looking for a 95 or newer TC. I almost like 95-97 better.

i have a 97 town car signature with 148k has a sunroof, dark cordovan metallic on cordovan leather, only problem is that i owe about $1,500 on it so i wont have the title till march, im in omaha, nebraska. i will continue to pay the note and overnight the title to you when i recieve it

Members online

No members online now.
Back