WTS......Woodgrain SST Area for 00-02

RequestingFlyBy

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I ordered these 2 pieces of the SST in woodgrain from LGT Automotive who is the distibutor for Sherwood Dash. After receiving them, I got another set in the mail. I tried to do the right thing, so I contacted them and made arrangements to send it back. When it got there, they refused to accept the package. So now I have an extra.

The 2 pieces are a factory match to the 2000-2002 wood grain. When I installed mine, I noticed the smaller piece (left side) didn't go all the way to the chrome trim. I might have installed it wrong, or the piece is a tad small. You can see pics of mine in my photogarage. Still looks good IMO.

I paid $46 shipped for the one I have. I am offering these to you for $23 shipped ( I am selling it to get the amount I spent to ship it back to them plus shipping to you). I can acccept paypal or MO. Item will ship USPS within 24 hours of receiving payment. PM me or send an email to
michaelrees82@yahoo.com

I just wanted to offer this to you before it goes on ebay. Sorry for the long post, but I wanted you to know why I am selling this and that it is brand new.

Thanks
Mike

SST_Wood (648 x 486).jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back