Wtn: Im need an LS Gen2 driver headlight

DroppedLS

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Im looking to buy an 03 Lincoln ls Driver side headlight with HID light bulb. I dont care what condition it is in as long it is usuable im willing to pay 130 shipped to 95045,CA. Let me know if you have one my number is 831 6765679 adam. I can pay with paypal thanks.

a stock hid headlight or a halogen headlight with a hid kit installed?

there is an ad on craigslist for a set of new stock hid headlight for 700. Check the listing near LA

good luck finding one for 130 although if you comb ebay for a while you may find one for that price if the owner doesn't realize it's an HID.

Damn that is a good deal on those sets Alax... I wish I woulda have known about that before I bought a member's passenger side on here.... Oh well still got a great deal on that one.

I need a drivers side though

someone on here was selling gen 2 headlights, i dont think he sold them yet either

I need a drivers side just like the OP here.. Alot of sets out there unwilling to split.

Damn that is a good deal on those sets Alax... I wish I woulda have known about that before I bought a member's passenger side on here.... Oh well still got a great deal on that one.

I need a drivers side though

Sell the one you got and buy the new ones.It's tempting for me to get them, thats a cheap brand new set.

Yea I may do that. Are they local to you? Because they will be going to you either way.

I am still waiting to get the light... Taking a while

Members online

Back