Wth!?!?

rayner601

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Video Link

Are people still insecure over gays and lesbians?? Yeah I know there's a few queens and perverts that give us a bad name, but for the most part we just want to live out our lives like most everyone else. It's 2009, some folks just need to get over their insecurities and everyone would have a better life.

As long as people don't make it my business, I really could care less. You can't go through life worrying about what everyone else thinks because in the end, nobody really knows what is right or wrong, if such a thing exists.

i think most people get sick of the, I'm gay and you better like every thing I do or your a bigot,thing getting rammed down their throats so much of the time. but if you put up a billboard like that it's an open invitation to something like that done

Why does the sexual preference always have to be an issue? "I'm gay and I protected your freedoms"......Ok and?............. Why does gay have anything to do with it? Am I supposed to be more accepting now?

On a side note, I'm not going to go bash in the doors of a homesexuals house waving bibles, what they do is there own business. However, when the pro-homo groups try to push it on me to accept homosexuality as normal, now they are interefering with my business.

Why does the sexual preference always have to be an issue? "I'm gay and I protected your freedoms"......Ok and?............. Why does gay have anything to do with it? Am I supposed to be more accepting now?

On a side note, I'm not going to go bash in the doors of a homesexuals house waving bibles, what they do is there own business. However, when the pro-homo groups try to push it on me to accept homosexuality as normal, now they are interefering with my business.

I agree with you. It's not normal, but for most of us, we can't help it...we've know it since we were kids. I get mad when these pro-:q:q:q groups get all up in someone's kool-aid demanding that they accept gays and lesbians, and I am one! They need to just go away. Gays in the military, well, we don't need any queens in the military, but the ones that are gay and don't tell but are found out shouldn't be kicked out either.

I don't care what sexual preference a person has! But I do miss the good old days when Gay meant happy! and packers were a foot ball team.

I'm fine with gays and lesbians as friends but anything more than that is no go, I don't swing that way...then again some lesbians are hot and in a confused status since they had a horrible childhood or experience with men that they swore them off but once someone (maybe myself) interacts with them and shows not all men are like that...some tend to cross over back to heterosexuality......

then again some lesbians are hot and in a confused status since they had a horrible childhood or experience with men that they swore them off but once someone (maybe myself) interacts with them and shows not all men are like that...some tend to cross over back to heterosexuality......

We've ventured into Pete's fantasy zone again.....
Spend much time there with CBecker and Jaggerbot?

I knew a thread like this would bring you here...I just fished you out! and who the hell is Jaggerbot and CBecker?

Members online

Back