Wtf?!!!?!? My Oil Cap Fell Off

lexdiamondz10304

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I got home and said to my self eh, what the hell, i'll pop my hood open to see how thigs are, and found that I had no oil cap, it must have fallen off. There some was oil around the engine compartment but need help on were to find a oil cap. I tried fordpartsnetwork.com but it hasnt been working. ANY IDEAS?

lexdiamondz10304 said:
I got home and said to my self eh, what the hell, i'll pop my hood open to see how thigs are, and found that I had no oil cap, it must have fallen off. There some was oil around the engine compartment but need help on were to find a oil cap. I tried fordpartsnetwork.com but it hasnt been working. ANY IDEAS?

Fordpartsnetwork is now http://www.fastpartsnetwork.com/

Did you change your oil yourself? Or did someone else do it?

my sister has a mazda 3 and not too long ago she brought it in to gett he oil changed. Well the kid that did it forgot to put the cap back on and she drove around for a week with oil leaking all over. She thought it was tree sap or something and just kept washing it off. When she brought it back they messed up again and forgot to either plug something or tighten something. This is a dealer she goes to.

That is so weird...I've never heard of an oil cap just falling off. What could break it? Well I'm sorry to say this, but check Ebay.

Good, a happy ending.;)

Coulda been worse. Coulda been you left your gas cap at the gas station, and they SELL it back to you. :eek:

if it happens again and/or you notice your dipstick popping up that's BAD news.

Members online

No members online now.
Back