WTF man i'm so tired of this

my credit is bad from unpaid credit cards, and a repo'ed truck, an ATV i never finished paying for, but sold it so they never repo'ed that either, in all i probably owe 20 grand in debt, my wife same thing but way less, just a few unpaid small credit cards, and my father in law's credit is shot from a repo'ed truck and a home foreclosure, he lost his house from his parkinson's, he had to wait for social security and disability to approve him and he was late on his mortgage and 1 month after the bank took his house, S.S approved him, real nice right, lost his house. so thats where all of us stand on credit, and with me working so many hours, i cant get on the phone with anyone to see what i can do and no one else in this house seems to be worried about it or wants to look into buying a house so screw it i'm gonna be like them and pretend everything is just ducky, i dont know who the owner of this house uses for a mortgage company, we dont rent from the owner, the landlord is pinellas homes in palm harbor, the actual owner of this house lives in california, and we have never met them and probably never will. i'm just gonna pack my stuff and be ready to leave again, i'm getting used to this B.S

Sounds like you need to pay back some of this debt Jamie and try moving towards improving your life in a big way...

I have had a few credit issues in the past. It feels like your in a f*ckn hole and can't seem to get out. Take one at a time and call your creditors and try to settle with them if you can. They sometimes will settle for half of what you owe. Thats what they did for me. I know its hard to do that with having kids and all the other bills. Each situation is different. Hang in there:D

Jamie, my advice to you is to call whoever you can and try to get payment plans installed. You and your wife are still young, try to get this out of your way while you can. I did about 14,000 myself and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I didn't own a car for 18 years because I owed so much to the PVB here in NY. But started to think about what if there was a statute of limitations on them and found out that I could of had a car 8 years prior to when I got my mark. So nothing is impossible. I wish you luck.

some of my debt is about 10 years old now, i dont even get letters in the mail for some of it anymore, and my repoed truck was repoed in 2003 they dont even contact me anymore either, some of it i wouldnt pay back, because what i did owe on 2 cards wasnt even a grand total between the two, but with interest they say i need to pay back like over 4000 grand, i dont think so. i cannot afford to pay anything, with 4 mouths to feed, diapers, clothes, car insurance, rent i have no extra money when its all said and done each month. i cant even go to the doctor just to see how i am health wise, i havent had a physical in 10 years. i also need major mouth surgery or i am probably going to end up with mouth cancer if i dont already have it. my teeth are destroyed, i need everyone of them pulled even the goodones, i dont want them anymore, i get massive migraines from my teeth, i already had to be driven to a dental emergency room for an absessed tooth, which can kill you if you try to ignore it, i am just in horrible condition and i really need attention but i cant afford anything right now. i buy my clothes at thrift stores because i always trash them so quick, i never get to take the wife and kids out anywhere fun, i just go to work, go to the shop, go to work, go to the shop, its like ground hog day, thats what my life is like. if i didnt have kids of my own, and no wife, i would be glad to just go 6 feet under and get it over with. i dont know honestly how i havent yet had a serious melt down, i dont know how or what is keeping me going i guess i just try not to thonk about everything, i have been great at masking how i feel for my whole life. i really dont have anyone to talk to deeply so it all just stays inside, but some day, someday i am gonna completely lose it unless things change, but things have sucked ass for so long that i really just live with it day in and day out. i'm not looking for sympathy from anyone here, just letting you know a little of me inside, i'm not just the guy who sells mark VIII parts, the real me could care less about parts or cars or any of that :q:q:q:q.
i'm just human and like many of them out there life sucks. i dont want to be rich and have 30 cars and 10,000 sq ft of house, i just want a normal god damn family with enough to get by without feeling like shooting myself in the head.

Well you have a Job right now and can pay your bills so you are ahead of some people!

As far as the teeth thing goes, that is a bummer, my friend is going through a lot of dental problems (recovering drug addict) and it's definitely not cheap by any means.

I lost my dental insurance when my step dad lost his job and my wisdom teeth came in and have caused me some issues but I don't have the $2000 they want to get them pulled, or would rather not spend it on that if I had it.... I am now looking into getting them done at my college by some dental students, its way way cheaper $500ish.... the thing about teeth is once the are gone they are GONE.

I don't know what to say mang, life is a bitch.

I've played the credit card/repo debt game before and i kicked their ass. First you need to find out what your states statute of limitations is for debt. If any old accounts ask for payment do not pay them, 1 payment of any ammount will reset the limitation on them. If it is a third party collector that has bought you account, tell them you don't deal with third party collectors. Last, hire a law firm off the internet that speacilizes in credit fixing. It will cost you 50 bucks a month, they will contest everything on your credit report for you. They will send leters to everyone on your credit report contesting the charges of the account. If they don't respond in 30 days the accounts will be removed from your credit reports. I took my score from 515 to 720 in 6 months. I had a repo, 2 civil suits and a dozen creditcard accounts removed from mine. Its a :q:q:q:qty game to play, but when they back you into a corner you can pay them or or kick them in the balls. It's not going to help you get a house by next week, but it will clear out your report so you can get one this year.

I know what your feeling. I screwed my credit up real good in the army, when i got out I went to school and got a job as a union bricklayer making 30 a hour. Had all sorts of money with bad credit. I couldn't get a loan to save my ass. Bought my 99 f150 for 8500 cash from my dad and had to live at home also. I kept on keeping on giving my folks money and paying on some new secured credit cards i got. About 6 months later I started getting all sorts of credit offers. Then i got my lincoln so i could start building my credit back up with something bigger then cards. Got my score up and got a house. 6 months later I got laid off because of the economy, I lost my house and had to sell my truck. Now I live with my folks again, unemployed, and drive a lincoln. Should I be embarrased? 31, with no career and live at my parents home? I'm not. It's one hell of a blessing to have friends and family stand by you know matter what life throws at you.

man if you lived near palm coast i could give you the number to a dentist.... a little unlicensed dentistry never hurt nobody (I'm not kidding, its much cheaper and this guy does good work.... he just dont speak a lick of english).... ya man credit problems are a bitch, my family left florida with 2 houses in foreclosure, an assload of debt, and only enough to pay the first month's rent on a place in NY.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Back