WTF Bagdad ER?

JoeyGood

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone seen this show? (IF you can call it a show)

Do we really need to see what kind of damage is done to our solders?

Isn't it bad enough we send them over there to get killed over some BULL SH!T?
Can you imagine a mother or father watching this and maybe seeing their son or daughter getting hurt or worse of getting killed?

I think that is up there with that crazy group going to the funerals of dead solders and protesting.

This really :q :q :q :qen pisses me off!

who allows this crap on with out thinking?

I watched it. I wasnt impressed.

I would imagine that nobody that was on the show didnt give permission to be there.

Another way to think about it, they are showing part of the reality of war. It aint pretty.

Joeychgo said:
It aint pretty.

You're not kidding when you say that. They use the same thing to carry the dead from on spot to the other as I use to carry deer out of the forest during hunting season. When I saw that I said DAAUUUYYYYMMMM with all this money spent on the war you would think a Gurnee would be the last thing they skimped on

war IS hell... and I can see enough of it on the news as it is. no need for a TV show. I wish we ALL could get along in this world. right now that's still a wish.

JC1994 said:
war IS hell... and I can see enough of it on the news as it is. no need for a TV show. I wish we ALL could get along in this world. right now that's still a wish.

I dont think war is hell. I think war is worse. In theory sinners go to hell but in war you have old people and children who cant even understard whats happening. In hell people deserve to suffer, in war innocent people suffer.

ralph said:
I dont think war is hell. I think war is worse. In theory sinners go to hell but in war you have old people and children who cant even understard whats happening. In hell people deserve to suffer, in war innocent people suffer.
I don't think there is anything worse than hell. but war is as close as it get's in this world.

you know i got a brother who is a Ranger out of fort bragg georgia an dhe is in irag right now i know i would be so dam pist if i saw that and ended up seeing my bro on some thing like that

all it is explotation for rating

Ft. Bragg is in North Carolina, and i would be the same way if one of my brothers were in Iraq.

JC1994 said:
I was born in 1964. It's been one war after another since I have been alive. It would be so nice if there wasn't anymore.
I hear what you say JC, it would be nice if ther was no more wars but with the way the world is going, i am afraid there will be more wars.

Members online

No members online now.
Back