WTB Woodgrain Trim

ltnate3

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the large piece that covers the console area that they want to sell? I don't need the entire kit because I want to leave the AC, Stereo, and vents brushed aluminum. I haven't found anyone who will sell it seperately.

Contact http://www.lgtautomotive.com They are an authorized Sherwood Dash Inc. distributor and will sell the trim pieces seperately. I purchased just the SST area (2 pieces) on the 23rd for $46 which includes shipping. Kinda pricey, but I didn't want the whole kit either. Haven't received them yet because of the holidays, but expect them this week. Good Luck.

RequestingFlyBy said:
Contact http://www.lgtautomotive.com They are an authorized Sherwood Dash Inc. distributor and will sell the trim pieces seperately. I purchased just the SST area (2 pieces) on the 23rd for $46 which includes shipping. Kinda pricey, but I didn't want the whole kit either. Haven't received them yet because of the holidays, but expect them this week. Good Luck.

Thanks a lot. I just went to the sight and they had nothing listed for the LS. Do I just need to call?

I contacted Sherwood.com, but then they sent my email to LGT. Try sales@lgtautomotive.com and let them know that you are looking for the 2002 Lincoln LS Console piece #1247-01 from part #1247 they should contact you back. I got a response, then they sent me a paypal invoice for the pieces. Those numbers are according to Sherwood Dash kit (pic below) for a 2002 LS. This is the only kit they have for a 2002. It will match the factory wood. That's how I did it. Hope that helps.
1247.gif

hey i have a blank piece with no holes, it's the size of the stereo piece. If your interested I'll make you the deal of the century on it if you are.

gijoe said:
hey i have a blank piece with no holes, it's the size of the stereo piece. If your interested I'll make you the deal of the century on it if you are.

Hey thanks but I need the large console piece.

Members online

No members online now.
Back