wtb volvo vulcanis 19x8

Joey c

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
hey whats up everyone. first time posting but long time user of the lvc forums. just want to say thank you to all the guys on here spilling the info about our cars and helping me get thru the last 10 years owning a ls. love my car it's a 2000 ls v8 but it has been a battle at times to just keep her going but thanks to everyone on here i'm proud to say i will never part with this car. small list of things i,ve done in my own qarage to mine would be the biggest was changing the timing chain tensioner myself about 5 years back but has ran perfect since then. also a degas bottle, front lca and all new bushings as well as all new rear suspension, can't keep count of how many window regulators haha but on the 3rd interior driver door handle, front sway bar, hydrolic fan pump(pain in the a@#), o2 sensors and i'm sure theres a bit more in there but happy to say she is mechanically perfect with a few flaws. so time to upgrade a little and i wanted to start with a set of wheels. looking for the volvo vulcanis 19 inch rims imo they look perfect for this car. i have an 06 lse front bumper and eibach springs ready when i can find the wheels so just wondering if anyone has a set looking to get rid of. thanks again for all the help thru the years.. email me at joey_cash@yahoo.com

Members online

No members online now.
Back