wtb: rear lower quarter rocker panel

manish

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
My driver side lower rear rocker panel (just before rear tire) is rusted. I wanted to know if any of you body guys have a lower rear rocker panel already cut out. I want have mine cut out and then weld the new piece into place. Hit me up via text and I can discuss this in more detail (313)288-4277 eric

My driver side lower rear rocker panel (just before rear tire) is rusted. I wanted to know if any of you body guys have a lower rear rocker panel already cut out. I want have mine cut out and then weld the new piece into place. Hit me up via text and I can discuss this in more detail (313)288-4277 eric

Some company sells rocker panels for thunderbirds and cougars, I saw someone on tccoa with pictures replacing them..I'd say they should fit the same on a mark viii..can't remember who makes them though..try Googling it.

Most likely if your rockers are shot the bottom of the 1/4 panel is going to have some rust starting as well..that will require.some sheetmetal fabricating.

I have one that I can cut out for you. Tell me how much you need cut and pay the shipping and its yours.

I have one that I can cut out for you. Tell me how much you need cut and pay the shipping and its yours.

he sent me this pic earlier. that is super cool of you hooking him up. if you need anything off the 98 i am parting i will just hook you up.

he needs 3 inches above the seam 24 inches long and just past the body seam on the underside

017-5.jpg

I will try to get cut out the first of next week. Thanks for the offer on the parts thats what we are here for to keep them running. I will pm him next week. If you need anything else let me know

Thanks Ken! Pm me the shipping cost.
And thanks zmt!

Members online

No members online now.
Back