Wtb...new Mark Vii Grill Surround

Ive seen Sals car, its stone cold immaculate, you could eat manicotti off his driveshaft- :bow:

Thank you for your responses...as far as the grill, I didn't want aftermarket, I thought someone might have had an OEM NOS around somewhere for sale.

I appreciate your compliments Hot Rod LCN.....thanks !!!!

To answer your question Black87 LSC...I want to get my vehicle as close to perfect as I can, so if I see something on my vehicle that might be a little bit worn............I want to replace it.

Simple as that.

Now....if I can figure out a way to upload my pics into a smaller size format, I would love to share them with all of you.

Sal

SJC313EPD said:
as far as the grill, I didn't want aftermarket, I thought someone might have had an OEM NOS around somewhere for sale.

I'm parting mine out, let me know

So you want your car to be imaculate eh? My stepdad was like that, but he was a jerk. ;)
Call a Lincoln dealer and ask them to do a nationwide search to all the dealerships for that part. There may be one out there somewhere.
They do show up on ebay sometimes. NOS, complete with a knife and fork so you can eat off of it.

Thanks for your recommendations, and I'm sorry to hear about your Stepfather....sounds like somebody needs a hug :D

It was the "Kneel suckers" thing, wasnt it? My bad-maybe thats why I never made it as a stand-up comedian. didnt mean to rile anyone, just know this 92 LSC SE Blk/Blk made MY socks go up and down (and im wearin boots!!!)-cheers !!!

SJC313EPD said:
Now....if I can figure out a way to upload my pics into a smaller size format, I would love to share them with all of you.

Sal
There's a hand full of free picture hosting services that will do the job for you including CarDomain.com. If you're using Microsoft Windows, then Microsoft PAINT will do the trick. If you're REALLY lazy then e-mail them to me and I'll drop em down to 640x480 and then EVERYBODY will allow you to upload them.
oldschool1atthelincolnmarkviiclubdotorg
640x480Sample.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back