WTB: Midnight grey molding, grill, seat

stang99x

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm hunting for some midnight grey lsc style outer door molding. The chrome strip on mine is :q:q:q:q and I'd prefer monochromatic anyway. Also would like the grill if anyone has it.

Now the seat. I want a really good condition grey drivers seat. A couple years ago on a hot day a cruise card that was double sided taped to my winshield fell off, landed on my seat......no big deal, I grab it and pull it off.....and two big strips of leather go with it :mad: I had the seat refinished and it looked great, and now it looks like :q:q:q:q :( I'm done with BS refinish jobs, I just want to replace the seat. I'd rather not have the LSC seat cause I don't want one perforated seat, but if thats all I can get then so be it, anything is better than this :q:q:q:q refinish thats coming off.

Also lookin for the alternator cover, posted in the other post for it. It isn't worth $50 to me though, i'm the only one who'll even know its there so I ain't payin a mint for it......for that price i'd have to just keep scoouring the local yards till one comes in.

Sorry for the lag but my computer is busted all I have is my phone so I can't upload pics right now. If you want you can pm me your number and I can text you them.

Members online

Back