Wtb: Mark Viii Body Kit

{L}Dirty{S}Harry{C}

LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, i never found one for my VII, but now im upgrading to the mark VIII :D :D and REALLY want a body kit for it. so if ANYONE knows where to go to get one or has a good condition one that they prefer cash to it... I WANT!! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!

The only Mark VIII body kit around that I know of is the one I have. :)

I have the body kit and both bumper covers. I'm considering selling it, but I would need alot of $$$ :)

I think you would have better luck buying new HID's!

LMS had a kit long time ago from some other company that they sold for. That might be the one Joey has and a few other Mark's out there have. Other then that you will just have to make one if you really want it. I know there is allot of people who would buy them on here if you where able to make a few.

Trouble is - it takes alot to make the molds. If you dont have at least 10 orders, you'll lose money on the molds.

Joey's kit is our LMS kit. It is the last one I know of on Earth.

:GotPics: :GotPics:

This is the best one so far I've seen.

newgrille.jpg

Too bad? that's F'in awesome. No body will expect a G/M to wipe there ass like his will. He dose have the sexyst mark out there (gen I)

another mark with a kit is on sell on ebay the white body kit....it looks ugly to me but i guess if you really want one buy the car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back