WTB Mark Alternator

I haven't seen you on in a while. What happened to your Mark? I can pick up up a Mark alternator. The yards down here are full of them.

I may have a bad headgasket. I didn't overheat it but I got it hot trying to limp it home. When I removed the alt, I noticed my coolant was low. I never saw any on the ground. I need to get it running so I drive it to my shop and see if there is coolant in my oil. I would hate to buy a new alt only to find out I need a new engine.

I gotta drive it 15 min back to my house from my rental house. Oh and I don't have the alt at my disposal right now. Its in a million pieces. Was hoping to just throw a JY alt on and put the WP pulley back on and ride out. May just bite the bullet and buy a reman while I build and powdercoat the old one. Depends on what GMAN needs for cash for said alt.

I gotta drive it 15 min back to my house from my rental house. Oh and I don't have the alt at my disposal right now. Its in a million pieces. Was hoping to just throw a JY alt on and put the WP pulley back on and ride out. May just bite the bullet and buy a reman while I build and powdercoat the old one. Depends on what GMAN needs for cash for said alt.

I will let you know tomorrow. PM me your cell, and I will text you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back