WTB: lincoln or Caddy near buffalo, NY

SC_Steve

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Well, after a few years with the stang banger, I want back into the luxury scene.

Looking specifically for a lincoln mark VIII, a mark VII or a caddy STS/Eldo. I dont have a whole lot of $$$ to spend, so I dont mind a fixer upper. this is going to be a weekend only car so if it sits for the next 3 years while I'm working on it... it's no big deal.

while looking thru autotrader, dealerships should be ashamed of what their asking for these cars.

when I traded mine in for my mustang, the dealership was only willing to give me 1K for it (probably the cleanest 93 since 1993... and under 100K miles). Now I'm seeing dealers charge upwards of 6K for a 94... heck with that noise lol.

anyway, yeah... let me know what you have lol.

-steve

Hell, I have a '95 that I'm going to put up for sale. I think it has 87K on the clock. Suspension was recently replaced with spider valve, also has switches to control it (switches for up and down for front and back). Has a shift kit, tranny was rebuilt, forget when but I have all the paper work. Has a tranny cooler but not connected. The CE light comes on periodically but I haven't looked into it yet. The previous owner said it was fuel injectors so I got a set to put in but haven't had the time to do it yet. That's all I can think of right now.

have a price in mind? any rust? where are you located? thanks brother

-steve

BTW, a few shots of my old linc... god bless (shes been riced out by the new owner)

SC_Steve said:
have a price in mind? any rust? where are you located? thanks brother

never thought of a price, was thinking of selling it on ebay but would rather see some one on the board get it. No rust at all but the hood looks like it was keyed. It had a cobra R hood on it but when the guy sold it to me he put the original back on. Headlights are clear too! Keep forgetting stuff, has a cold air intake, MSD coil packs and wires, cool indiglo lincoln symbols in the rear quarter windows that light up when you turn the head lights on, also has LMS gauges. I'm located a couple towns west of Chicago.

let me know if you think of a price... have any pictures of it? what color exterior/interior? options? wheels?

thanks man
-steve

SC_Steve said:
let me know if you think of a price... have any pictures of it? what color exterior/interior? options? wheels?

thanks man
-steve

I'll look for some, interior is a two tone, tan and black, the outside is metallic grahite (I think that's the name, odd color, but nice).

Here are some pics I found, windows are tinted all the way around (except windshield), currently it has the original rims on it (I think they are called snowflakes)

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

real sharp man :) never seen that color before... I like it, reminds me of fords dark shadow grey.

like I said, let me know of a price. I'm not looking to spend a ton of loot (just so I dont waste your time or anything) but I'm deffinitly intrested

edit: what did it lay down on the dyno? lol

SC_Steve said:
real sharp man :) never seen that color before... I like it, reminds me of fords dark shadow grey.

like I said, let me know of a price. I'm not looking to spend a ton of loot (just so I dont waste your time or anything) but I'm deffinitly intrested

edit: what did it lay down on the dyno? lol

actually, this was Steve Traps old car, those were pics of him at Carlisle a while back. Not sure what it dynoed. I'll PM you

I live in Utica and have been thinking of selling my 02 ls. It is a v8 with sport package and every option. It is navy blue and very rare color. The car runs like a dream and has only 31k and still under warranty. I would like between 17,500 to 18,000.

JoshMcMadMac said:
You haven't actually said how much you are willing to spend, so I am not sure what a lot of money is in your opinion.

I'm selling my VII: http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=21749

no more than a few grand tops... not looking for anything too nuts, just something I can wrench on in the garage when I have the extra time/$$$. I like the car alot though man :tup:... got anymore pics of the hood?

I live in Utica and have been thinking of selling my 02 ls. It is a v8 with sport package and every option. It is navy blue and very rare color. The car runs like a dream and has only 31k and still under warranty. I would like between 17,500 to 18,000.

I like the LS's alot, but not looking to spend anywhere near that much lol. I already have a DD :p. If I buy a car for a few thousand, I wouldnt feel as bad for breaking parts as I would on a car that I paid alot of $$ for

Steve, I've got a few pictures all over the place...and make an offer, we might be able to work something out. ;)

Members online

Back