WTB: Lincoln LS

almaj2006

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello,
I may soon be able to purchase a Lincoln LS. Well not be but my parents. Anyway I was wondering if anyone near Virginia is or would be selling a LS for around 12thousand.
Thanks

selling a LS for around 12thousand.

almaj2006 said:
Hello,
I may soon be able to purchase a Lincoln LS. Well not be but my parents. Anyway I was wondering if anyone near Virginia is or would be selling a LS for around 12thousand.
Thanks

I'm selling mine for 12000.00 Come and see it and drive it back!!!

Ls

I'd sell mine if the price is right. Send me an email @ boosted_tsi@comcast.net

2000 LS8
70,081miles
Dark gray
HID kit
Many maintenance items taken care of
Ford ESP (best one) for 2 more years or till the car hits 96,000miles!
I'll tell you all about it when you email me.
Car is in SE P.A

gray1g said:
I'd sell mine if the price is right. Send me an email @ boosted_tsi@comcast.net

2000 LS8
70,081miles
Dark gray
HID kit
Many maintenance items taken care of
Ford ESP (best one) for 2 more years or till the car hits 96,000miles!
I'll tell you all about it when you email me.
Car is in SE P.A
to far

I've got a 2000 LS for sale.
I've replaced all the coils and valve cover gaskets. The car is in pretty good shape. I'd give it 7 out of 10.
Mileage is 108k. Price reflects mileage.

I like to travel so I can help with the distance thing. Email me at brett.norton@buffaloconstruction.com if interested. I'm in louisville, KY.

i may be selling my 2000 ls. v8, 83k miles, power roof, sport package, 6 disc in dash along with 6 disc in glovebox, 4 brand new tires(235/50/17), 4 used tires with less than 5k miles(255/45/17), separate snow rims with 215-60-16 snow tires(used last year only), new left rear knuckle, recent front hubs rotors and pads, 8 recent oem coils and plugs, new updated headlights, high wattage bulbs in headlights and fog lights, magnaflow exhaust, rear end rebuilt with new 3.58's instead of 3.31's, new battery, intake from ken(tube & filter)...i'm sure there's more. needs nothing. looking for a bigger vehicle.

2003 LS for sale

Ok, I have a 2003 Lincoln LS pearl white with Factory navigation. tan leather too. it has 49000 miles on it. It has been hit in the rear at some point before I got it. It was fixed right and drives beautifully with new tires less than 6000 miles on them. Beautiful car...I will take 12,500.00 for it. or, I would be interested in trading for a NICE BIG RV or an SUV like jeep or something to that effect. I started filming movies as a hobby and I cannot haul my equipment in this car..the wife is tired of me taking her mini-van. If you are interested, call 304-521-4840 Located in Huntington, WV. cell 304-544-9959 John

Members online

No members online now.
Back