WTB Lincoln LS LSE Front and rear bumpers

Pinknuts

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys, I'm wanting to replace my damaged front and rear bumpers on my 2002 LS with the better looking LSE front bumper and rear bumper. I would be fine with just the Sport rear bumper. I jusy don't want the chrome trim on it. If I found a good deal on a 2004 or 2006 LSE front bumper I would be interested too, just don't like the idea of having to replace my headlights too. Please let me know, thanks.

BTW my car is black, so if you've got a black one, that would be perfect!

he means search because it's really easy to find the answer to your request.

2002 lse bumpers have been discontinued for a few years and are very hard to come across.

If you want an lse you'll have to be lucky to find one, or you can easily find a 2004-2006 lse front bumper, which are still available. You dont have to buy new headlights, the gap really isn't that noticeable.

Ok thanks man. I just don't appreciate the attitude. I'm not an idiot, and I've been looking everywhere for the bumpers. I figured if anybody would know best, it would be you guys. I just thought a WTB thread would be a better way to find what I need. I have already searched the forums. But any information is much appreciated.

sorry about that buddy, but it really gets frustrating with newbies sometimes

you're lucky you didnt post this on the LS section otherwise you would have received pages of posts of people just bashing you.

anyway, GL with your search, altho 03-06 LSE bumpers are easy to find, as stated above...

and everyone wants one lol and everyone knows this, otherwise we would have thousands of "WTB" threads about LSE bumpers :p

i have a sport rear bumper for sale if interested text me at 786-470-5102 so i can send u pics

Well I actually really like the look of the '04-'06 front bumper. My car is black so maybe the gap won't be too bad. I'm just very picky and trying to get the car looking good since it's one of a kind. Any recommendations on the best place to find the newer bumper?

Gap will be about 1 inch from the front of the headlight. Finding a set of Gen 2 headlights with the Gen 2 front bumper is the only way to make it look good. Look at the junkyard for the headlights. You can recondition them yourself for about 15 bucks if they arent in perfect condition.

Ok thank you. I reconditioned my current headlights and was amazed at how well they turned out. I still don't understand why the 2nd gen headlights are so much harder to find and way more expensive. Weird...

Less gen2 made/sold. Newer and harder to find at junkyards, my guess.

Dont take the bashing personally, there have just been a lot of new guys join lately who ask the most common questions and even worse, ones that were asked a few threads below theirs.

To get better results for your search, you can try google's advance search, or using the search function here, search by title using the least amount of words describing your need without using the words "lincoln" "ls" or your year, and search under the ls forum only. For example, your question in this thread would be searched by using "LSE bumper" and just read through some threads.

Members online

No members online now.
Back