WTB: Factory LS Sport Coil Springs

Steve-Oh

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
WTB: Factory Gen 2 LS Sport Coil Springs

Anyone of their factory springs laying around collecting dust?! Getting tired of replacing tires every year so I'm going to ditch the Eibachs and put the factories back in. I have too much $$$ wrapped up in my Mustang to worry about buying tires for this thing.

I'm not sure but I think the front springs are tagged orange/green and the rears are tagged purple.

I don't get on the forum very much so e-mail is probably the best bet: whereamioo7@yahoo.com

Thanks dudes :cool:

Edit: I guess I should clarify that these are for a GenII 2004 LS.

Will they fit on a Gen 1?

Thats what "Grotty" and I were emailing back and forth about. Honestly I'm not sure if there is a difference between Gen I's and II's. Maybe someone more knowledgeable will chime in. But up until that is known I'm only going to stick with what I'm sure of!

Thats what "Grotty" and I were emailing back and forth about. Honestly I'm not sure if there is a difference between Gen I's and II's. Maybe someone more knowledgeable will chime in. But up until that is known I'm only going to stick with what I'm sure of!

I understand completely! Honestly though I was going to be doing my shocks this weekend and is these would work I can put them off till later and just swap springs. How many miles are on the Eibachs?

I understand completely! Honestly though I was going to be doing my shocks this weekend and is these would work I can put them off till later and just swap springs. How many miles are on the Eibachs?

Edit: that was a lie. After really thinking about it, I put them on spring of '11. Mileage, realistically about 20,000+

I'm pretty sure all LSs used the same springs. Fronts will swap all years and rears will swap all years as well. Don't mark my words but I think this is the case. The only difference being the shocks base, sport, and the discontinued euro. Suspension components are all the same across the board with exception given to the sport vs. base models. Still not a fitment issue I don't think.

Members online

Back