WTB Chrome Directional Rim

NLOCNILMK8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am looking for a set/one Chrome Directional Rim. One of mine is damaged, so I need one prefer it to be the left side, but it dosen't really matter to me. Also if anyone has 4 tires, in decent shape I would be willing to buy those! I would drive to pick up around the Colorado, Wyoming, Montana Area...pretty much willing to travel...Let me know! Thanks!!! Email me at slvrmk8@hotmail.com

Which style directional? One has like 20 spokes - I have 4 of those with tires. One rim is in poor shape. IM in chicago so there would be shipping -- PM me

Joeychgo said:
Which style directional? One has like 20 spokes - I have 4 of those with tires. One rim is in poor shape. IM in chicago so there would be shipping -- PM me

Nice! How much for one? With shipping?..how beat up is the one rim? Let me know...Im in Laramie, Wyoming 82072 thanks!

How much for the complete set??? I will be heading home to Wisconsin in the end of sept..and I would consider picking them up..but matters how much you want for shipping! Let me know!

Joeychgo said:
honestly, id only want to sell the set - I have no use for 3 rims :)

Here is a pic of the rims - http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=1&garage=1

If your interested in all 4 with tires - I'll go in the garage and take pics for you.

Ill take pics later - shipping would be my actual costs - I wouldnt inflate the shipping price. But if your coming to wisconsen - might as well pick them up - im in chicago.

NLOCNILMK8 said:
How much for the complete set??? I will be heading home to Wisconsin in the end of sept..and I would consider picking them up..but matters how much you want for shipping! Let me know!

Members online

No members online now.
Back