WTB: 00-02 grey glue headlights

01lssport

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I need a set of headlights that are in good condition. They must be grey glue.
Price negotiable. I will also be willing to trade for a set of Angeleye headlights, the ones on my car (check photo garage).

If your trying to get everything back to stock I might be interested in those taillights.....hint..hint...hint:D

I'm not going back to stock. I am going to do a projector conversion if I can get a set of lights.

I have a stock set of 00 headlights. Havent been used in 2 years since I bougth a set of angel eyes (need a new set because my current pair have rings burnt out). They don't fog.

Here is a pic:

3.jpg

I would be willing to trade, I just don't know if yours would look gay on my car because they are painted white? What do you think?

I live in TX too btw.

Yes, sorry. I have 2 pairs, a pair of angel eyes on my car and the set you see in the picture.

The set in the picture is a stock set of 00 headlights. They have been in my attic for 2 years because I put a set of angel eye headlights on. I would be interested in a trade for your headlights. I just dont know if the white would look bad on my car.

Let me know if you need help with the projector retro fit...I got acouple of ideas for ya, try to get Acura TL or Honda S2000 Projectors they look awesome!!! My BMW ones look good too, Don't spend to much on the projectors though. The ballasts/ignitors, and bulbs are really the important part.

Have you found a set yet? I would be interested in trading if not. What color is that painted? I think it is the same white as my car so I am definatly interested.

Thanks and let me know

bobslydel said:
Yes, sorry. I have 2 pairs, a pair of angel eyes on my car and the set you see in the picture.

The set in the picture is a stock set of 00 headlights. They have been in my attic for 2 years because I put a set of angel eye headlights on. I would be interested in a trade for your headlights. I just dont know if the white would look bad on my car.

Well here's what I would like to do. Sell me your stock lights. Let me do the projector upgrade to them. Then you can buy my angeleye lights for the same price I bought your lights for. I can switch the bezels out for a spare set of black ones I have, if you want black. What do you think?

2002 LS V8 said:
Have you found a set yet? I would be interested in trading if not. What color is that painted? I think it is the same white as my car so I am definatly interested.

Thanks and let me know

The color is Ivory parchment pearl TRI-coat. I have you on the list.

Lenndawg,
It took about 7 hrs in all. It only cost me about 4 bills for all the parts off ebay. If you noticed in my pic garage I have smaller angeleyes then everyone else, So you should check the size of them if you are looking to do the retro-fit.

01lssport said:
The color is Ivory parchment pearl TRI-coat. I have you on the list.

If they are not gone you can put me on the list for a possible trade. I have the same color(Ivory Parchment Pearl, HC) and have been looking to paint my bezels. I would be willing to trade my lights for them, they have grey glue and have cleared corners as well.

01lssport said:
Well here's what I would like to do. Sell me your stock lights. Let me do the projector upgrade to them. Then you can buy my angeleye lights for the same price I bought your lights for. I can switch the bezels out for a spare set of black ones I have, if you want black. What do you think?

Sounds like a plan as long as you switch them to black or paint them black or whatever. You can email me at bobslydel@yahoo.com and we can arrange it or whatever.

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.
Back