wrong place wrong time broken windshield

Motts

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
well I work at a bar as a bouncer part time on the weekends, I came out after work and saw someone messing with one of my rims, (lexani krystals), i gripped him up had him over the hood of my car, then on the windshield, and man was I unloadin on him, then i missed twice and went through the windshield..

w1.jpg

I personally think it was well worth the the money.. the auto glass company is payin all but 50 of the deductible..

Motts said:
I personally think it was well worth the the money.. the auto glass company is payin all but 50 of the deductible..

hey u ever look into yoga?,,lol u need to relieve some anger :bash:

I'm going to apologize now for anything I do to upset you in the years to come Motts :eek: :gr_hail:

I disagree, he doesn't need yoga...
He needs Kenpo to give him the skill to aim properly.

I assume that you did that with your fists. Too bad you did not have enough control to hit the target.

I dunno if I would kill some one over messing with my car, but I will severely maim them.

I just have to remember to let them start to swing at me first, then it's all over.

if i knew i wasent going to get caught id kill someone over my ls but they will atleast be eating through a tube for 6+ months :F

Well It's probably better that you missed them shots. Its better than paying for reconstructive surgery!

Ohio conceal carry law is all I have to say!

Colt .45 Model 1911A

-Scott-

Yeah, when I was stationed in Idaho it was great...car theft is nearly non-existant. Mostly because you can use deadly force to protect property and concealed carry licenses are easier to get than the common cold.

I had the best security system in the world there...an empty holster on the dashboard...

FreeFaller said:
I had the best security system in the world there...an empty holster on the dashboard...
LMAO! That's great! I'll have to try that here.

:I
PA Concealed carry, 45, 40, 357SIG, whatever is handy. I am getting old. Still like to fight, just hate the healing process. I hope that the guy learned his lesson. Most guys think that cars with nice Rims and taken care of must be owned by either Puss%$. Guess that maybe he will think twice about messing with a Lincoln again. Better stick to ricers. As far as killing someone over my ride, hope that I never have to use my weapon for that purpose, but I am prepared. PA law allows us to use whatever force necessary to protect ourselves, our loved ones, innocents, and our property. Adn the there is always the lawsuit avenue that the crook could take if he or she were only injured or maimed. I can see the defense A$$hole oops meant lawyer, now. Your Honor, and ladies and gentlemen of the jury, my client was provoked to try to take those wheels off of that car, because they were offensive to him. He saw all of that BLING and knew that it was just a travesty of justice that they were being forced to reside on that Lincoln of all vehicles, when they would have been much more appreciated had they been given a good home on my clients 1987 Cavilier, thay by the way your honor doubles as his crib, and would have freed up four perfectly good cinder block that could be used for more productive purposes. So you see, it was not my clients fault (slumps over in the wheelchair that his ambulance chaser, I meant lawyer provided for him), the shine of the chrome blinded him to the fact taht the person who's car they were on really did not want my client to have those home improvement articles. (And his momma needs the money to get a ramp installed to the fifth floor of her welfare project house).

Glad you caught him. Glad you beat him. Only wish you would not have missed and broke the windshield. If you need the $50.00, let me know, I will paypal it to you.

Motts, aren't you a pro kick boxer? I feel sorry for the jackass messing with your car.. and your windshield :p

Or am I mixing two people up?

KC_Valentine said:
Motts, aren't you a pro kick boxer? I feel sorry for the jackass messing with your car.. and your windshield :p

Or am I mixing two people up?

yea thats me,, he was slidding off the windshield, and I slipped on some gravel otherwise I never woulda hit my windshield...
... my first attempt was to throw him through it, he wanted somethign off my car that bad, why not some glass in the back.. I'm usually a pretty mellow guy, but................ when it comes to my ride.... :soapbox:

:Beer it'll be fixed tomorrow... 50 bucks well spent imho, hopefully he learned his lesson..... oh yea his face was disgusting ambulance came, and so did the cops... Detroit cops that is, they didnt take any of my info, they said the guy deserved it. ...

bufordtpisser said:
:I
PA Concealed carry, 45, 40, 357SIG, whatever is handy. I am getting old. Still like to fight, just hate the healing process. I hope that the guy learned his lesson. Most guys think that cars with nice Rims and taken care of must be owned by either Puss%$. Guess that maybe he will think twice about messing with a Lincoln again. Better stick to ricers. As far as killing someone over my ride, hope that I never have to use my weapon for that purpose, but I am prepared. PA law allows us to use whatever force necessary to protect ourselves, our loved ones, innocents, and our property. Adn the there is always the lawsuit avenue that the crook could take if he or she were only injured or maimed. I can see the defense A$$hole oops meant lawyer, now. Your Honor, and ladies and gentlemen of the jury, my client was provoked to try to take those wheels off of that car, because they were offensive to him. He saw all of that BLING and knew that it was just a travesty of justice that they were being forced to reside on that Lincoln of all vehicles, when they would have been much more appreciated had they been given a good home on my clients 1987 Cavilier, thay by the way your honor doubles as his crib, and would have freed up four perfectly good cinder block that could be used for more productive purposes. So you see, it was not my clients fault (slumps over in the wheelchair that his ambulance chaser, I meant lawyer provided for him), the shine of the chrome blinded him to the fact taht the person who's car they were on really did not want my client to have those home improvement articles. (And his momma needs the money to get a ramp installed to the fifth floor of her welfare project house).

Glad you caught him. Glad you beat him. Only wish you would not have missed and broke the windshield. If you need the $50.00, let me know, I will paypal it to you.

LMAO man that was good!! I love this part: (And his momma needs the money to get a ramp installed to the fifth floor of her welfare project house), and: when they would have been much more appreciated had they been given a good home on my clients 1987 Cavilier, MOTTS you did the right thing hope when you landed your punches you broke his cheek bone.

Motts said:
yea thats me,, he was slidding off the windshield, and I slipped on some gravel otherwise I never woulda hit my windshield...
... my first attempt was to throw him through it, he wanted somethign off my car that bad, why not some glass in the back.. I'm usually a pretty mellow guy, but................ when it comes to my ride.... :soapbox:

:Beer it'll be fixed tomorrow... 50 bucks well spent imho, hopefully he learned his lesson..... oh yea his face was disgusting ambulance came, and so did the cops... Detroit cops that is, they didnt take any of my info, they said the guy deserved it. ...

Good sh!t man and if you ever see him on the streets again i say you fvck him up again!! You should have broke a finger or his arm!!

The funny thing is the owner of the bar I work at told me that he has it on tape.. lmao.. I'm gona see if i can get a copy and somehow post it up here..

Motts said:
The funny thing is the owner of the bar I work at told me that he has it on tape.. lmao.. I'm gona see if i can get a copy and somehow post it up here..

oh that would be sweet!!

First of all, if you ever see me messing with your car, be assured i'm helping clean it or something well mannered. Next, what you want to do is throw the next guy on someone elses car or preverably on the ground. Then comince to pounding. Be careful not to miss down there. lol. Hate it for ya none the less. Murphy's Law: The chances of your car being the direct recipeint of damage is directly porportional to the price of your car. jk. lol.

mayhawboy's LS said:
First of all, if you ever see me messing with your car, be assured i'm helping clean it or something well mannered. Next, what you want to do is throw the next guy on someone elses car or preverably on the ground. Then comince to pounding. Be careful not to miss down there. lol. Hate it for ya none the less. Murphy's Law: The chances of your car being the direct recipeint of damage is directly porportional to the price of your car. jk. lol.

ha ha thats great.... It was a spur of the moment thing, wasnt thinkin about the car, just bashin his face...

you people are much too violent. I would never kill another person esp. not over a car.

Motts said:
no one died...... :N

PLUS HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED. YOU MESS WITH SOMEONES CAR YOU HAVE A GOOD IDEA OF WHAT CAN HAPPEN IF YOU'RE CAUGHT!! :F

Members online

No members online now.
Back