WOW it does suck to live in Il?

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Illinois to Declare “Disarm Lawful Citizens Week”

Kurt Nimmo
April 26, 2010

Not really. The Speaker of the Illinois House wants a “Gun Control Week” declared. In addition, “Speaker of the House Mike Madigan may require that the House of Representatives remain in session until it passes Daley’s 2010 gun control package,” according to an email alert sent out by the Illinois State Rifle Association. Daley proposes the following raft of unconstitutional legislation:

HB180 – a scheme to run gun shops out of business by forcing shops to get licensed and comply with a slew of burdensome regulations.

HB5480 – would ban private firearm sales and force citizens to process private sales through licensed gun shops. (Yes, those are the same gun shops that will be run out of business by HB180 above)

HB5495 – would prohibit law-abiding citizens from purchasing more than one gun per month. Of course, criminals are exempt from this gun-rationing scheme.

HB5751 – would give you 90 days to surrender all your semiautomatic rifles, pistols and shotguns to the state police or face felony prison time.

HB5849 – would make it a felony to use a case other than one designed for a firearm to transport it and give the police greater power to confiscate your guns for “improper transportation” even if you have committed no other crime.

HB6123 – would make it a felony to sell a firearm to someone who looks like a gang member (ie: Black, Hispanic, shaved heads (all races), tattoos (all races), motorcyclists (all races), etc.)

don't need a gun to blow some one away potato filled with razor blades out of pvc pipe would do the job. live in ill but not chicgoa ( the spelling is right) sorry joey) sell everything north of i-80 to wis better yet sell it to china they have the same laws and mentalty.

don't need a gun to blow some one away potato filled with razor blades out of pvc pipe would do the job. live in ill but not chicgoa ( the spelling is right) sorry joey) sell everything north of i-80 to wis better yet sell it to china they have the same laws and mentalty.

a razor blade potato gun.....sounds badass.....lets build one

My brother just moved out of Illinois and into Louisiana. He's getting his CCW in a few weeks. All I can say is, thank God.

Members online

Back