Wouldnt this be nice to have....

it is definitely in mint condition with only 18k miles but i just dont think i could pay almost 17K for a v6 ls thats a decade old, correct me if im wrong

well its one of of 102 with super duper low mileage. it might be worth that to somebody who wants a good one.
there can't be that many low mileage stick's out there anymore.

They never made an LSE in white, and the only production LSEs between 00-02 were in 2002. It is probably a modded V6 manual with the CDC kit installed. Not sure why this guy thinks it is 1 of 6?

They never made an LSE in white, and the only production LSEs between 00-02 were in 2002. It is probably a modded V6 manual with the CDC kit installed. Not sure why this guy thinks it is 1 of 6?

there was a white 2002 lse for sale in my area not to long ago on craigslist. But man that car is nice!

There was also an '04-'05 LSE. They were available in whatever color the dealers ordered. He thinks it's 1 of 6 produced in that color/option combination. How he would know that is anyone's guess. Heck, my old '64 1/2 Mustang was only 5 of a bazillion produced. Too bad I got rid of it.....

The only problem is that it is a 6 cyl. The price is too high because of that. A 3.9 LSE can probably bring around $15K-$15.5K MAX. I have noticed, kbb etc., that the low mileage does not matter after a certain point.

There was also an '04-'05 LSE. They were available in whatever color the dealers ordered. He thinks it's 1 of 6 produced in that color/option combination. How he would know that is anyone's guess. Heck, my old '64 1/2 Mustang was only 5 of a bazillion produced. Too bad I got rid of it.....

I know about the 04/05, that it why I said the only production LSE between 00-02 was 2002.

Maybe the guy who sold it to him told him that color/option was only 1 in 6 but that is a ridiculous claim. Surely there were more than 6 white with tan V6 manuals produced and anyone could slap a CDC kit on an LS when they were available. I'm not saying it isn't nice, but it isn't that rare.

He says it's a 1960, so it has to be rare...

Members online

No members online now.
Back