Worth it?

Would you buy it?

• For the price, why not?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Uberck

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
2003 Lincoln LS - SUMMER SPECIAL! - Trades accepted!

The mileage is kind of high (180,xxx), so I spoke with the guy.
He got it off the original owner and says its been meticulously maintained even the struts have been replaced, frame in great condition no rot.
Says if I take care of it there's no reason why it can't go at least another 50k miles.
Says it runs like new, shifts smooth.
Willing to put the car on a lift for undercarriage inspection, providing CarFax up front with clean RI title.
Willing to let it go for $1500 cash, I think I can get him down to $1k.
What do you guys think?

You can't buy much for $1k anymore, so if it looks like the photos in person and has had new tires, brakes, probably not a bad buy. The one interior photo has the date of 2008, hopefully that isn't correct. I thought only 1st Gen LS's had the reflector on the front bumper and the wheels look like 1st Gen's I think? Make sure the car in the photos is the car you'll be buying. The dash/shifter of the interior photos appears to be a V8 2nd Gen. Take a look at it and drive it, that will answer your questions. It is a used car, anything can go wrong, but if you can get it for $1k...

Those photos in the ad are from google images. This car has been up for sale for months now. I personally wouldn't bother. Bet its just another craigslist junk.

I mentioned it didn't appear to be the same car in the photos, so if that's the case as XJLS8 says and he's using google images, I wouldn't even consider it. If the guy doesn't even show the actual car in the photos, what else isn't he telling you? I changed my vote above.

Those photos in the ad are from google images. This car has been up for sale for months now. I personally wouldn't bother. Bet its just another craigslist junk.

definitely not the car in the pictures...

at first I was thinking a wrecked 2nd gen cheaply repaired with 1st gen parts, but then I noticed its not just the front end, it also has chrome around the windows. definitely a 1st gen.

if you cant post pics of the actual car in your ad, then that car is likely so beat down that its not worth the trouble!

well that too! damn sh!tty Michigan roads lol

mileage*

Members online

No members online now.
Back