Worst "Auto-Repair Shops" Awards!

Lincolnls02black

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
II would like to nominate the following Auto-Body shop in Montreal Quebec CANADA for the first OfficialWORST AUTO-BODY REPAIR SHOP IN MONTREAL.

SARIA MOTORS – Groupe Gabriel Ford Carrosserie” They handle all of Lincoln’s, Ford’s, Mazda contracted Auto-Body Repairs, with offices at 6475, Rue St-Jacque Quest, Montreal, QC H4B 1V2. Tel.: 514.484.5777 Fax: 514.489.5303
email : nbrosseau@saria.ca. nbrosseau@saria.caNormand Brosseau Director.

For their Attention to Detail & Lincoln Quality Standards, truly a certified garage worthy of such an award. They tried to kill me, FACTS IN VIDEO 1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0X-86Lgwlc
Thank god for those new Goodyear Eagle ResponsEdge Tires. They HeldUP!

I would also like to nominate FORD of CANADA “crccan@ford.comcrccan@ford.com”, for taking the time to hear my concerns and officially in their own words: “Your feedback have been documented and will remain on file for any future reference. If you have any other inquiries or concerns, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to address them.”
What the?? What you really mean to say is, FORD will be happy to DOCUMENT may concerns and keep them locked up in a file somewhere, just as long as they are away from the public’s eye.

My reasons for the above nominates.

I REMEMBER YOUR FACE.. I'M SORRY LINCOLN HAD THEIR WAY WITH YOU...
Picture028.jpg

The photo above is in loving memory of a face i once knew.. not long ago..

Search Results for “montreal ford” on Youtube for the following videos below.

Carrosserie Groupe Gabriel Ford Part 1 of 5IF THIS IS NOT A NUMBER ONE REASON I DONT KNOW WHAT IS:eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0X-86Lgwlc

Carrosserie Groupe Gabriel Ford Part 2 of 5:eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUc0E1xHKrY

Carrosserie Groupe Gabriel Ford Part 3 of 5
:eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1gTWKWFZg8

Carrosserie Groupe Gabriel Ford Part 4 of 5:eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzE0jRhg8no

Carrosserie Groupe Gabriel Ford Part 5 of 5:eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4-r_IdR09c

Its official

Carrosserie Groupe Gabriel SARIA MOTORS:)
Family-Guy---Stewie-You-Suck-Poster.jpg

Carrosserie Groupe Gabriel SARIA MOTORS:)
“SARIA MOTORS – Carrosserie” Lincoln, Ford, Mazda contracted Auto-Body Repairs, 6475, Rue St-Jacque Quest, Montreal, QC H4B 1V2.
Tel.:514.484.5777 Fax 514.489.5303 email : nbrosseau@saria.ca
Normand Brosseau Director

dang man, where i work someone would have lost their job for letting that car go like that. you could throw a dog through that gap in the decklid. if insurance paid for it they may make the shop fix it right. i fix other peoples mess ups all the time.

thanks for the support.. no news yet.. I've been waiting on word from both The repair shop and my insurance adjuster and FORD CANADA to step in and make things right.. but im looking into suing for the issues in video 1..
as seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0X-86Lgwlc

so I shall keep you all posted, thank god for a site like LincolnvsCadillac.com
thanks for the support... 5 STARS me anytime. :) that sounds funny, lol anyways the youtube videos im talking about.. lol btw i might post the work orders but they are in french so.. we'll see

I know where you are coming from but you have to admit, they didn't try to kill you. You would have had to have known your tires were like that. It don't happen that fast.

As for the rest of the car and your situation I support you 100 %.

Well I didn’t state in this thread which I did here
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?p=320808#pos %20t320808 and on the info to video 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0X-86Lgwlc on youtube explaining how the wear of the tires occurred.

I had left from Montreal to Bathurst NB which is 8 ½ hours = 850 km drive one direction. I guess I had left for Bathurst like 5 days after the fact I had return to mention about there still was something wrong with the handling after their repairs… that I would fishtail easily and other issues like squeaky noises from the rear, anytime I drove down a street, what else and the front handling also, and the brakes weren’t right. And my Traction Control didn’t kick in when it should as it normal did b4.

Anyways I was told the only thing wrong was my front passenger side Tie-rod and the other thing was my front bearings either right or left side, these repairs which they stated would need servicing soon. But it seems funny that the tie-rod wasn’t apart of the accident after all the front of my car was under the half the car in front of me.
So it just seemed a little fishy to me.

Brakes were also checked, nothing wrong in their terms which would be related to the accident. So at that time there was no wear on my rear tires which could have been noticed easily once on the shop lift, so that proves the fact my tires were in good shape even before the accident other wise they would have made a note of it. My tires were only 4-3 months old at the time. But why didn’t they notice the angle of the rear wheels were on when there technicians’ check everything out, and the bend in the rear subframe,
I mean as soon as I took it to Coast Tire garage in Bathurst after a very rough ride and the steering wheel shaking for the length of the trip, the alignment guy noticed right away there was something wrong with my rear alignment but turned out to be an even bigger issue then just a simple alignment as shown in video 1.

So I question Carrosserie Groupe Gabriel SARIA MOTORS ability to certify a vehicle and insure the safety of a repair, after all wouldn’t they be held responsible to insure the repairs are satisfactory and met the required specs of any brand to bring it back to the brands standards, I mean come on its not a LADA :p here lol. There should have been standards in place to inspect the workmanship of the repairs and to insure with any type of accident that there aren't other hidden dangers like shown in Video 1, the rest of the videos shows their ability at poor craftsmanship repairs but the first video is what I’m really upset about, because I had repeated told them. This could have left to problems overtime and what’s worse is the fact perhaps this was trying to be passed off, hoping that me the client won’t notice, to save either the insurance money or them, no idea… I heard stories in the trade, but never experienced it until now. Anyways I was told from 2 garages in Bathurst NB I was lucky enough that I did not have a major blow out in the rear, from the angle of those wheels. Not only me but most importantly my family and everyone else on the highway around me. Could have been a lot worse, that’s why I’m glad I invested the extra money into that brand of Goodyear’s. Anyways there you have it.

Btw dont think i can live with the rest of the repairs, not me not a crazy crazed guy. Just stating the fact Video 1 was the most dangerous overlooked issue.

I know where you are coming from but you have to admit, they didn't try to kill you. You would have had to have known your tires were like that. It don't happen that fast.

Anyways i ended up being stuck in the beautiful city of Bathurst NB until my insurance had seen the video and photos, but told me I would have to take matters up with Carrosserie Groupe Gabriel SARIA MOTORS since they already paid them for the work.

So it was at that point I told my insurance agent, listen I can’t drive back to montreal, since I’ve been advised not to by 3 garages and besides I haven’t handed over the cheque my insurance had given me to pay for the repairs once I felt I was satisfied with their work. I had also complained to my insurance manytimes something wasn’t right with the repairs and the handling of my car, which I stated I would have it looked at while I was up in Bathurst NB from a trust worth garage, Since my car was in the shop for 1 month since they had closed for vacations for 2 weeks, after i got my car I stated i did not want their other garage Groupe Gabriel to look at the car since, they are basically the same playing field and didn’t want to be taken for, since I had already felt like I had been.
And sure enough I was right.
Last note after that conversation with my agent and the Insurance adjuster had looked at the video, they approved all the repairs and rental in the matter of 1 hour while being stuck in Bathurst, which i got to enjoy a FORD EDGE rental which i felt rided smooth and was great on gaz, anywhos I’m really happy I switched to Desjardin Insurance.
Anywhoooooos.. still miss that ford edge really enjoyed it, but after all this not interested in ford.

All three garages did agree to the abnormal wear was based on the fact the rear angle of the wheels which an 850km drive is good enough to have done that which equals to a 8 ½ hour drive from Montreal to Bathurst NB. All Three Garages Bertens Garage, Coast Tire, and Ford in Bathurst documented the same results due to prior accident and was warned DO NOT LEAVE Bathurst unless this gets fixed. And if I had purchased 2 new sets of tires, I would have wasted those new tires as well and taken a chance of a rear blowout.
So of course I wasn’t going to waste money I do not have, since so much money and time had already been wasted with all these events. I decided to go with Coast Tire over Ford to handle the repairs since they were cheaper and of course it pleased my insurance that I shopped around and save money on the repairs. And also I felt like I wasn’t being pressured for anything. Nor was I charged for their time to look at the car.

Dunno if the Better Business Bureau operates in Canada. But you could call them and file a complaint against the shop that did that work. Might get some of your insurance money back too. :p

Thanks I got all the info from a lawyer who viewed the vids, just have to find the time to handle all these events, right now my boys are sick at home..
so next week, I hope to get these calls made.

Dunno if the Better Business Bureau operates in Canada. But you could call them and file a complaint against the shop that did that work. Might get some of your insurance money back too. :p

Members online

No members online now.
Back