Workin on the LS

Harlem1Der

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
So I think I've finally convinced my wife to let me get started doing some things to my LS lol. I'm getting tint done this weekend (35% all around) and some other stuff in the coming weeks. The one thing I'm a little apprehensive about is that I want to install the angel eye headlights. I've looked through the forum threads and saw that it's either pretty easy or an absolute pain. Any thoughts on the easiest way to pull it off or if there are any websites that actually make the fully assembled headlight yet? Also I plan on installing a cold air intake along with maybe an exhaust swap and I'm looking for suggestions on that as well.

Those threads you've been looking at should have a write up as well as a video tutorial by Alax7 that shows you how to get the angel eyes done.

oh aight, thanks for that. I bet it's frustrating for other members to keep seeing the same posts over and over again.

I thought i did a decent job on my first how to video

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=71600

exhaust

Magnaflows-great european sound, quiet/medium loud
Flowmaster- Loud, muscle car sound
Bassani- Great, european muscle sound (if that makes sense, similar to magnaflows, but with more muscle behind it, but not as crazy as flowmasters), medium loud
Borla- Almost identical to magnaflows, but from what I remember, a little quieter
These are the 4 most used mufflers for the ls,in order I believe, and I've had all 4 of them on. My favorite, which is my current set up, bassani. They sound great! Before these, I had magnaflow, the sound was very nice, but not as loud as I'd expected.

wow that video is great. it actually eased my apprehension about doing the install....just a little though cause I still have to get the nerve to do it. I really want 'em, but don't know if I want to risk breaking the housing or anything. I do appreciate the video though just in case I get the courage up to do it lol. Great vid bro, thanks alot.

Members online

Back