Workers Held Hostage At Clinton Office In N.H.

Calabrio

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Workers Held Hostage At Clinton Office In N.H.

(WBZ) ROCHESTER, N.H. A man is holding at least two people hostage at the presidential campaign office for Sen. Hillary Clinton in Rochester, New Hampshire.

WBZ has learned he walked into the office with some sort of device strapped to him, claiming it was a bomb.

State Police said the man released a mother and a child from the office, but is holding others.

Clinton is not there. She is in Virginia. She was scheduled to speak at a Democratic National Committee event this afternoon, but she has cancelled her appearance.

Bill Shaheen, chairman of Clinton's campaign, said someone walked into the satellite office with what appears to be a bomb strapped to his chest. Two staffers, whom he described as volunteers, were held hostage and others were released.

Workers for Sen. Barack Obama's campaign office in Rochester also were evacuated, a campaign spokesman said. The office is four doors away from Clinton's. John Edwards' staffers and several businesses in the neighborhood also were evacuated.

Police have gathered at a nearby church and set up a command post there. SWAT teams and the State Police bomb squad are heading to the scene.

"We are trying to establish contact with the person inside," Rochester Police Capt. Callahan told WBZ's Joe Shortsleeve.

I am not going to suggest that this guy could be a Hillary plant designed to elevate her to victim status. That would be irresponsible.

I hope everybody comes out of there ok.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/11/30/hostage-situation-in-hill_n_74839.html

RushLimbaughsPutz (See profile | I’m a fan of RushLimbaughsPutz)
It was a Plant! that’s not fair! He’s really a “Phony Bomber”– a lib phony bomber! Bitter old white conservative red state men never set off bombs. It has never happened once. Got any dope? Rush L
Reply | posted 02:25 pm on 11/30/2007
NEW expand collapse Felicty (See profile | I’m a fan of Felicty)
WOW.

Fox will stop at nothing to make this a fascist nation.

NEW expand collapse JaneaneTheAcerbicGoblin (See profile | I’m a fan of JaneaneTheAcerbicGoblin)
I wonder what right wing talk show or MSM talking head (even though they’re kind of the same thing) host gave this guy the idea to strap himself with dynamite.
NEW expand collapse Maxx61 (See profile | I’m a fan of Maxx61)
A sad reminder that not all terrorists come from foreign lands.
Reply | posted 02:24 pm on 11/30/2007
NEW expand collapse elkabong (See profile | I’m a fan of elkabong)
Republican Terrorists:

Eric Rudolph
David McMenemy
Michael Townley
Timothy McVeigh
Terry Nichols
Paul Hill
Chad Castagana
Mark Uhl

NEW expand collapse UncleKnuckleFunk (See profile | I’m a fan of UncleKnuckleFunk)
…Jeffrey Dahmer
…Richard Rodriguez
…Jesus Christ
…George W.Bush

Reply | Parent | posted 02:26 pm on 11/30/2007
NEW expand collapse jackejett (See profile | I’m a fan of jackejett)
If you want or need to have the fact reiterated that FOX is one right wing neocon news group….tune in now….

They are going out of their way to downplay this issue and to make certain that the person doing this is not a major player in the repuke party. They keep saying he is just a run of the mill political person.

They are so gross.

jackjett

NEW expand collapse TJTelecaster (See profile | I’m a fan of TJTelecaster)
Well this will become some reason for The NRA to say all campaign workers should be packing heat..watch and see..!

Reply | posted 02:23 pm on 11/30/2007
NEW expand collapse BDDavenport (See profile | I’m a fan of BDDavenport)
can’t wait for the Hillary-Haters to sho up and try to spin this in some anti-clinton fashion…

like: this is what we are in for if we elect hil…

or this one: this is just another sigh that she is too divisive to be an effec……..

yada yada yada…

My prayers go out to the hostages and their families
Reply | posted 02:23 pm on 11/30/2007
NEW expand collapse Progress1980 (See profile | I’m a fan of Progress1980)
I guess Republicans need to vent, I pray no one is harmed…
Reply | posted 02:22 pm on 11/30/2007

They forgot to mention Haliburton...or Blackwater

Typical "Rottenchester" behavior; nothing new or specific. Not a great area.

Members online

No members online now.
Back