Wood shift knob for sale

HyeLifeLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
ok I have a wood shift knob for sale, it's in great condition.

Send me some offers.

DSC05373.jpg

DSC05374.jpg

DSC05375.jpg

How does that shift knob work upside down?

lol !!!!!!!!!!

Hey Arthur, Do you want to sell the shift knob in your LS the Dark Parchment one, or trade for a black one?

That is a 1st gen auto shift burl wood knob, 2nd gen is a straight grain wood knob.

That is a 1st gen auto shift burl wood knob, 2nd gen is a straight grain wood knob.

Never looked too close at the grain on mine. I was mainly going by the hideous black button (should have been chrome) and the little chrome ring at the shaft with the black plastic piece to taper to the shaft.

Learn something new everyday, thanks.

lol !!!!!!!!!!

Hey Arthur, Do you want to sell the shift knob in your LS the Dark Parchment one, or trade for a black one?

You know man I think I like the leather one better than the wood one now, If I could find a sport Jag stearing wheel I would replace the wood one. Don't really like the wood that much anymore.

All Leather steering wheel

I have 2003 all black leather steering wheel. Ir came off my 2003 with 35K miles. In very nice used condition. Let me know if your interested? Does NOT come with the air bag!
Kevin
clubairth@comcast.net

I have all leather one too, but I am using a jaguar S-type steering woodwheel with jag airbag. I would get the s-type sport steeing wheel which is a bit thicker and has "handles" and is better quality than the first gen LS steering wheel. that the reason that I changed the LS one, I didn't like it a bit.

Yeah Arthur, ever since I drove your car I have been looking for an all leather Jag wheel. It felt so much better than the LS version.

Yea, you know I connected an ipod to my pioneer navi unit last week, man it's sweet.

The direct connection to the Ipod is the best. That's great!

I don't like the look of the S Type steering wheels, imo they have too much woodgrain and it's too light in color.

That is why I am still looking for all leather version. I keep finding black and gray.

Members online

No members online now.
Back