Wondering about the LS demographic...

25 year old male, from Iowa City. I'm currently a dental student at the U of I (I for Iowa not Illinois) and have a 2005 Black/Black lincoln LS V8. I had a red 2004 SRT4 prior to this car and just got tired of the crappy ride and loud exhaust...it was a really fun car when you felt like scootin' though. Prior to that I had a 2006 pearl white mazdaspeed 6, and before that a 2000 white wrangler sahara. I've been loving the LS since I bought it, both looks and ride.

Bro, if you ever wind up in my area, you'll be as lost as a white goose in a snowstorm. I got too many meth labs and copper thieves to deal with to fool with big trucks!

Sounds like where I went to school. Literally, kid had a meth lab in his room. Doesn't take much.

I freakin' hate copper thieves. Fiber optic cable looks the same as electric company copper to the layman and the thief and sometimes the thieves try stealing it. Makes extra work for me.

Yeah we get reports on it all the time so even though I have not had to deal with it directly, I see just how much of a problem it is. I have had cable theft happen to my department, but luckily it has not been service impacting. Lots of people mistake fiber for copper, I have fun with it at times :D But there is nothing funny when thieves are involved :mad:

Every now and again it catches up with them. I'm REALLY glad I'm a remote tester and don't have to clean up the mess.

37 year old from Seattle Wash; now in Wichita ks. Systems mechanic on Boeing 737s. 10 year old daughter, and I am soon to be engaged. 1st LS was a blacked out '00 Sport LS8 with 200k and am now on my 2nd LS, a blacked out '02 LSE!

17 year old single mother of one. I work as a waitress as Cici's pizza. Saving up money so I can go to beauty school and do some bangin haircuts and hopefully be hired by Best Cuts or Super Cuts.

dohm.gif

22 y.o. father of 2 boys (2 1/2 y.o. and 2 day old) work for family company Truco-inc, recently bought a house, im 22 going on 40 lol hard finding time/spare $ to put into the LS, been with the wife for 4 years officially, unofficialy for about 6

17 year old single mother of one. I work as a waitress as Cici's pizza. Saving up money so I can go to beauty school and do some bangin haircuts and hopefully be hired by Best Cuts or Super Cuts.

Haha...sounds like your a stripper..

SupportSingleMoms_zps87b950a5.jpg

I'm just doing it till I'm done with school and to help my mom get her surgery.

38 year old, live in the great Pacific Northwest, married to my wonderful wife 7 years and we have a 2 year old daughter, I'm a Maintenance Millwright, recently just purchased my second 00 Lincoln LS Sport its had a rough life before me, so I'm resurrecting it and loving every bit of it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back