With a sad and heavy heart I am no longer a Lincoln Owner.

96_Lincoln_LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
:(

Today is a sad day for my. I have officially sold my Lincoln. i know it will still be in the hands of another Lincoln enthusiast but it just wont be the same.
I wish Andre the best in his new endeavor.

Maybe 1 day ill trade up my Envoy for a lincoln Navigator and stay in the family till then its been fun and im glad to have made my friends on here.

till we next speak, bye for now.
Bill

Sorry to hear it. I have mine still, but it has been parked for over three years.

I have thought about unloading my Marks quite a few times. My most recent example 98LSC broke a LCA ball joint last month. I fixed it bending the tool while doing so. Busted Ball Joint Tool.jpg Got replacement tool on this Thursday and before I could put the new one in the Drivers side it pulled out 5 miles from my house on the way home from work.

Aside from Triple A loving me I thought about selling it but, then was able to swap in the new joint in a bit over an hour and a half. Now it's aligned with new tires and I will continue to love it until it pisses me off again for some reason. I just don't see me not having a Mark as a part of my collection anytime soon :confused:

Busted Ball Joint Tool.jpg

Don't worry. I will take good care of her. Just yesterday, I purchased a 255 fuel pump and getting ready to order some 3.73s or a 4.10 gear setup. I also purchased a clarion dvd/cd/ gps system and some new pioneer speakers. I have to wait to get a new amp. I just wanted to have something nice fast and decent. Dre's Red LSC.jpg Now I can layup my Black LSC and start getting her straight or prep her for a sale.

Dre's Red LSC.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back