Wiring diagram for heated and cooled seats

jelloslug

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the pinouts for the 03-06 dual zone climate control head and the climate controlled seat module?

Yes, I have it. The PDF is 8M, too big to post here. PM your e-mail address and I will send it to you.

Just to let you guys know, the climate controlled seats will work with only the one wire communication line from the dual zone climate control head. You don't need any other computers or parts of the communication system. The drivers seat will function (without the memory features) without being connected to any other modules also.

Just to let you guys know, the climate controlled seats will work with only the one wire communication line from the dual zone climate control head. You don't need any other computers or parts of the communication system. The drivers seat will function (without the memory features) without being connected to any other modules also.
Exactly why I wanted to see the diagram. After the heated seats in my Saab it's probably the #1 option that my car does not have that I want.

Would this make it possible to wire genII seats in a Gen I or is the head unit needed also. Out of all the different options between model years, this and the center console bug me the most

Would this make it possible to wire genII seats in a Gen I or is the head unit needed also. Out of all the different options between model years, this and the center console bug me the most

They are NOT interchangeable. It's a LOT more than just the seats and plumbing.

Yeah, I figured. I was hoping someone found a secret path to prevent "stickage" in the summer. Damn leather is like a glue strip in 95+ summers.

Members online

No members online now.
Back