Wiper issue

slickemhoundd

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
On my 93 my wipers can not move with force (if they are supposed to) and im hoping its just the switch. But due to it being a multi function switch would the squirters be effected if the wiper function is dead? (squirter doesnt work either) Its all gonna be pulled from the junk yard but i would rather have a smidge of advice before hand. I tried doing a continuity test but am unsure of the color codes and can not find a diagram. ALL help is much appriciated.

the sprayer didnt work on mine either till i accidently almost broke off the whole switch(fell on it dont ask how) now it works, every button still works but it makes a weird noise when i turn to a different wiper speed. so try falling on it.

lol that funny! One time i was wrestling with the door panel for a day or 2 and could never get it to seat and i tripped getting outta the car at the gas station and landed on it and vuala! The marks door panel was back in place!

well according to the ONLY diagram i can come up with there is supposed to be some thing in slot three http://www.justanswer.com/view_imag...com/uploads/cheeko12/2008-05-05_175755_a1.png and there is NO disconnected wires going to that slot but for the non used slot (2) there is, also with 3 there is no form of clip to hold a fuse or a relay but according to that diagram there should be some form of a module to plug in there. I just replaced the mfs and still no washer or wipers. And have not the slightest clue for power testing the motor due to a vibrant assortment of colors on 2 harnesses and the fact that if there is a missing module power couldnt pass thru any way, some one please help before i replace everything and still have no wipers! the car has to be on the road THIS WEEK!

Members online

No members online now.
Back