Winter Meet?

What day should we have the Winter Meet on?

• Dec. 4

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Dec. 11

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Jibit

Dearly Departed Friend
Reaction score
Ok, I'd like to get the bunch together for an official winter meet just so that people can put faces with the names. I want to give enough time so that we can plan so I'm thinking Dec. 4 or 11. I also need some ideas on what we should do. I understand with the holidays being near that many don't want to spend too much so lets keep it simple.

Dec. 4th works for me. That's my B-day!

Good excuse for a cruise to Chicago!

Lets find a nice place to get some good food (Doesn't have to be fancy just tasty) maybe some spirits. I agree keep it simple. Let things grow from there.

Last edited:
Joeychgo said:
I dont wanna speak yet - but I might have a place for us
Sweet!!!

For everyone that votes, I'd like some suggestions. For those that haven't voted, what the hell you waiting for? Can't get a car club going without some participation damn it!!! Even if your not sure, say your not sure but interested or something.

I'm in you guy's, the 4th is a good time for me, just need to know where. :monkey: :steering

mespock said:
What'cha all getting me for my B-day? :HB :Beer
I guess I'll buy ya a beer, but that means you'll have to do some shots of JD with me!

I'm in for a meet. I swear this time. LOL

Just keep us informed and I'll make sure to wax the car the day b4...

Well, I'm guessing since this thread has died down that we have either lost interest or everyone is just going to live with the December 4th date. You know, this is what I was talking about a while back about the members making the club. You can't possibly tell me that we only have 8 members in the Midwest! I'll leave that discussion for another date. So lets set a time, I think Joey has a place so maybe we should let Joey give us some options.

MIDWEST WHERE YOU AT! WOO WOO!
Let's go Mr. President, assign us a meet and I believe the VP should also help out in assigning a date, time, location, and a hell of a time. I see some aren't ready to be Mr. President now, huh ? LOL. Just like Kerry. Living off his wealthy wife and trying to convince America he should be president because he has african american friends...

Well, uh... Anyways... :L :slam

How bout a meet in November, the weather will still be fairly decent hopefully, and we could actually enjoy the outside for one last time. Who wants to sit in somewhere and look at our cars from inside a smoke infested dinner or bar... We need some activity! Just give me the damn presidency on the Midwest and let me assign a nice meet before this weather turns to sh!t.
:Beer

Jon, I'll try to make this short and sweet. You ever talk to me like that on a public forum and I will own your ass for the rest of your life. I'm the last person you want as an enemy becuase I'm one to hold a grudge about the dumbest thing to my grave.

Now as far as the presidency, I'm not agreeing the way I got the title and it wasn't my decision. You have a problem with that go take it up Joey. Don't become sour with me when its something I didn't have control over.

Like I said about participation, how much have you contributed thus far? I hardly see you on here. Why didn't you make a comment about having a meet in November when I posted this one? I've heard a lot from you about wanting to do this or that but nothing concrete. Maybe people will consider you for a responsible postion when you're mature enough to follow through with the things you say.

Hey sit tight dued.

Settting up meets is not as simple as ok guys here's a meet. Many members have to drive a good distance to get to these meets. These members need to be able to plan around other responsibilites to make it to the meets. If we set meets with only a few day notice many members will become soured by the inconcideration of those planning the meet and we will loose members.

You need to remember that this is a young site, not even one year on the net, and are chapters are an even newer concept.

The midwest covers a very large area. We are planning on having many meets. We learned in our first midwest meet that things can go wrong (weather).

We have set up a date where members of the Midwest may come get to know each other, offer suggestions as to what we want to do at meets (not just sit around and stare at our cars), and how often we want meet.

So, let's give this new chapter concept time to develop and become something fun. Joey and the administators have created a classy forum, we want our meets to reflect the quality that the adimistators have put into our forum.

Getting to know Jbit at the first meet and through this forum I have total confidence that the meets he sets up will be reflection of Lincolns vs Cadillacs.

Looking forward to meeting more of the Midwest Lincoln vs Cadillac members on Dec. 4th and having some great fun in 2005.

Ok, before I get hunted down and murdered... I want atleast one more meet. I never meant to hurt anyone's feelings, sorry it did; it was mainly for sh!ts and giggles. In NO way did I intend to disrespect anyone on this site. Guess some are just getting too serious these days and can't trust anyone. I also don't have anything wrong with the way presidency and VP was chosen... That's no problem of mine. Your a big guy, Dave, and I sure wouldn't want to be left in a dark alley with ya, but there is no reason to have any grudges of any sort, but I'm also not going to sit here and be scared. If ya can't take a joke here and there... that's not my fault.

I know I haven't been totally active with the site, but that's mainly because there is nothing to talk about besides these damn politics...
If a post doesn't catch my eye, I won't post. Today, I seen a few, and I posted. Now I'm being hunted down because of that. Again, sorry if the jokes weren't visible enough, next time I won't use any smilies and humor and be straight to the point. Let' try and have a good meet to top off the season.

Again, no disrespect was intended.

It's a Car Club, Not a fight club...
:V

StraDog said:
It's a Car Club, Not a fight club...
:V

Nobody wants to start any fights. Just remember this site is young and developing and so are the chapters. Things are not always going to go as fast as we all want them to go. Please just be patient.

If you want something to do just go to Madison WI tonight be on State Street by 8:00 and go to the Comedy Club on State Street. I have seats Available at no cost. Only have to purchase 2 drinks.

http://www.madisoncomedy.com/

Here's a yahoo map for directions.

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt...Tb4koG1vmW_8&stat=:pos:0:regular:regT:2:fbT:0

Don't worry nobody's going to do any beatings LOL.

Im up for Dec 4th - but changed my mind about the place I was thinking about - so we need to figure that out.

This is not my territory - so I have no clue as to where to hold the meet. That's up to you Chi folk. Just make sure there's good eats. Wife is going to come along so food always works for her. LOL

Joeychgo said:
Im up for Dec 4th - but changed my mind about the place I was thinking about - so we need to figure that out.
What happened? I'd suggest a place called Arenas but its 21 and over. I'd rather not have anything down town due to parking. Joey, I'll try to stop by this week/end to talk about it.

Joeychgo said:

I was hoping to that cute little bartender at the resturant

hi buddy , how do you like your 2.5 Dual exhaust X-pipe, Magnaflow SS mufflers you remove the 3rd cat?

Members online

No members online now.
Back