Wing West Body Kit For Linconls LS

baby17

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Im new here! I have a Black 2005 Lincoln LS.

Well, does anyone knows where can I get a Wing West Full body kit including the rear wing (spoiler) for my 2005 Lincoln LS? I search everywhere including at ebay.com and I only found kits for 2000-2004 Lincolns LS. Help!!!:confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

It wasnt made for our ryde!!!! :( BUT U can make it work so I heard.....SOme mods needed, but IT CAN WORK! (So i heard) hahaha......Wings west is actually right down the street from my house, like literally 5 mins away!!!! In City Of Industry CA.....VIS racing bought them out, or merged, or wateva! BUt both are right here. The spoiler fits no prob, but mods are needed everywhere else. I have been wanting this for my black 2005 LS as well.....check out my photo gallery.......or go to >> http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=211302187&albumId=592271 I think I have more pix there! But yea........ WHere u located at?!? In Cali by any chance?!?!?

Does anybody knows if the Wing West full body kit for a 2004 Lincoln Ls fits on a 2005 Lincoln LS?

To Kleenls

It wasnt made for our ryde!!!! :( BUT U can make it work so I heard.....SOme mods needed, but IT CAN WORK! (So i heard) hahaha......Wings west is actually right down the street from my house, like literally 5 mins away!!!! In City Of Industry CA.....VIS racing bought them out, or merged, or wateva! BUt both are right here. The spoiler fits no prob, but mods are needed everywhere else. I have been wanting this for my black 2005 LS as well.....check out my photo gallery.......or go to >> http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=211302187&albumId=592271 I think I have more pix there! But yea........ WHere u located at?!? In Cali by any chance?!?!?

Hi KleenlS!!!!

So I see that there is no Wing West body kit for the 2005 Lincoln Ls. DO you know if the Wing West full body kit including the rear wing (spoiler) for a 2004 Lincoln ls fits on a 2005 lincoln ls? I want this body kit so bad!!! Ill go check your pics right now. Im in Cali! Im located at Santa Cruz, California. Is this far from ur location?

I fully encourage and support your decision to get a body kit. 18's and a drop with it would be hot. (check out RollinLS and Baby's ride) I want to do it but I'm not in the market to spend 2k on a kit and painting and installing it.

Santa Cruz.....uuhhmmm....Not really.....hahaha.....I am more in SOCal..... LA county......I am close to the border of san bernandino/Riverside/Orange County lines are all at!!!! LoL......U are kinda way up north from me! I will be doing a road trip up there in October for sum halloween festivities!!! :) 1st near fresno for Hobbs Grove, BEST HAUNTED HOUSE/Mazes In CALI!!!!! Then 2 winchester Myster house for the night tourer, and santa cruz for the Mystery Spot....not scary but pretty daym koo!!! lol ALso santa cruz has PIZZA MY HEART.....best pizza on west coast! haha..... But yeah, I def want that kit too! and yeah, u can make it work, but there are sum mods that need to be made. But I heard the spoiler fits juss fine.

Hi KleenlS!!!!

So I see that there is no Wing West body kit for the 2005 Lincoln Ls. DO you know if the Wing West full body kit including the rear wing (spoiler) for a 2004 Lincoln ls fits on a 2005 lincoln ls? I want this body kit so bad!!! Ill go check your pics right now. Im in Cali! Im located at Santa Cruz, California. Is this far from ur location?

there are 2 generations LS's. the first gen goes from 2000-2002 and the 2nd gen is from 03+. if the kit doesn't fit an 05 it won't fit any 2nd gen. you can definitely cut and make the WW kit for your car like a few other members have done but it does involve more money and time. there is another thread that is talking about this currently.

there are 2 generations LS's. the first gen goes from 2000-2002 and the 2nd gen is from 03+. if the kit doesn't fit an 05 it won't fit any 2nd gen. you can definitely cut and make the WW kit for your car like a few other members have done but it does involve more money and time. there is another thread that is talking about this currently.

Hi rickztahone!

Do you know which WW full kit from a 2000+ Lincoln LS would fit on a 2005 Lincoln LS? What is the name of the other Thread?

Here is mine for the Gen 2. Its a custom body kit as far as I know. Its for sale (along with everything else on my car).

2328287446_4bf3f4948a_b.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back