Windshield washer fluid hose connector

alexfranke

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi all. Fluid stopped coming out of the spray nozzles, so I checked the lines. There's a little plastic right-angle connector at the bottom of the windshield on the passenger side that has snapped.

I can't make out which it part it is from the diagram on fordparts.com, but I'd like to avoid getting an OEM part anyway if possible. Anyone know of a place that sells little hose connectors like this? The local parts store said they didn't carry them...

Or can anyone help me with an accurate part number?

Here's a pic:
washer_hose_connector.jpg

Lowes Homedepot Ace Hardware

this is very common part, instead of 90 angle you could use two straight connectors and just bend a hose inbetween them.

... Anyone know of a place that sells little hose connectors like this? The local parts store said they didn't carry them...

I just recently had that very problem with my 04. I found the exact fit replacement part in an assortment of hose tees and elbows. I bought it from O'Reilly Auto Parts, but I would think that most auto store carry the same assortments.

Same issue here. Discount Auto Parts has may of these types of fittings. Don't try to have them look one up in the catalog. I found mine in an assortment of vacuum line connectors. No problems so far after 1.5 years.

I just recently had that very problem with my 04. I found the exact fit replacement part in an assortment of hose tees and elbows. I bought it from O'Reilly Auto Parts, but I would think that most auto store carry the same assortments.

I went into the local parts store and picked up an assortment of T fittings, and a pack of little rubber caps. I'll cap one side of the T to form an L, and we'll see how it works out... I'll try to install it in the morning.

Thanks for the tips, guys!

BTW, This was the store that originally told me they couldn't help, so maybe they were looking in the computer for a direct replacement.

I went into the local parts store and picked up an assortment of T fittings, and a pack of little rubber caps. I'll cap one side of the T to form an L, and we'll see how it works out... I'll try to install it in the morning.

Thanks for the tips, guys!

BTW, This was the store that originally told me they couldn't help, so maybe they were looking in the computer for a direct replacement.

Probably. The assortment that I found had the exact elbow in it. It was one of the bigger ones, and it was away from the other assortments. In any event, I see no negatives to using a capped off tee.

You can also find an assortment anywhere they sell aquarium supplies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back