window bashers

Nyssa

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
My friend who owns a beat up 85 tc got into a fight last week. I assume that he kicked major butt cause this person then bashed in my friends windshield and a couple windows with a baseball bat. i just hate sore loosers.

i'm rather fearful of parking my car anywhere around my school because people throw bricks through your window just because. they don't steal anything, they just leave the brick in your car. i think its sad, but there isn't anything anyone can do about it unless they see who's doing it.

:soapbox:

Well that really sucks. Just don't get into fights and you won't be a target!

:F

not neccesarily. they just like breaking windows i guess, you don't even have to give anyone beef.

That's one of the reasons I live where I do. I'm not saying that things like this can't happen here but if it did I would be able to find the person and kill them.

Understand that Code!!

I like the Cities but I love living in the Country!! At least that's what some would call Boscobel while others would still call it a City!! LOL

Lots of places for sale here and the prices are right!!! I vote we move all of LvC to Boscobel!! :W

Then we can watch Bryan and Barry battle for Mayor! :N Eric and I could work on that FART idea. We'll turn Elm street into a hot rod haven! :steering

Someone bust my windows , i will practice my home run swing on them with my Louiville slugger.

Code and Mespock got the idea. We have about 1000 people in this town. You don't even have to roll your windows up. There is almost zero crime. I can leave the face on my stereo, and my car unlocked all night with my wallet on the front seat with no worries, and I live RIGHT behind the middle/high school. Not to mention the lack of traffic and lines at the grocery store.

Members online

Back