Wind Deflectors

Reverend

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I've owned Ventshade's Vent Visors before, but I just installed WeatherTech's Wind Deflectors earlier this week on my LS. They are very sleek, not bulging far out and reduce SO much wind noise. Not to mention, they aren't taped on the side of your car. Well worth the few extra bucks more.

*thumbs up*

WeatherTech Wind Deflectors

I had those on my LS and loved them. The good thing is that if you want to take them off you can very easily without any tape residue on the car. They just slide into the the window channel.

I had them on my truck and loved them. especially when it was raining and i was still able to crack the windows. I've been hesitant to get them on the LS because I thought they would stand out too much. Do you have some pictures of yours, close and far away?

I had them on my truck and loved them. especially when it was raining and i was still able to crack the windows. I've been hesitant to get them on the LS because I thought they would stand out too much. Do you have some pictures of yours, close and far away?

I can try to take some. I know Ken had some shots of his up close.

I'll say this much for now... If you weren't looking for them, you might not notice them. They are fairly stealthy to my surprise. I have the Ventshade ones (which are CRAP IMHO) on my 97 Monte Carlo and I wish I had paid the extra 20-30 bucks for these. They really don't stand out too much, but help so so much.

Note: In fact, I had to walk my wife up TO the car to show her when I put them on. It was lit only by 2 street lights around 8PM, but still...

Here's the link to Ken's old LS in his signature. His is the charcoal color, I have a Silver Frost 2002 LS.

Ken's

Thanks, that helped. They really dont stand out, even when i was looking for them.

I got some of those a few months back. My mom just noticed them on my car last week. She sees my car in the driveway every day, she has even ridden with me in the car and did not notice that they were there.
I love them BTW. They add just a very subtle "edge" to the top of the window.

You might need some double sided tape for the rear ones though. Mine would slide down when I put the window down. Just put a strip about an inch long on the outer rear edge of the visor then slide it back up into the track and leave the windows up for a few days to let the adhesive cure.

I got some of those a few months back. My mom just noticed them on my car last week. She sees my car in the driveway every day, she has even ridden with me in the car and did not notice that they were there.
I love them BTW. They add just a very subtle "edge" to the top of the window.

You might need some double sided tape for the rear ones though. Mine would slide down when I put the window down. Just put a strip about an inch long on the outer rear edge of the visor then slide it back up into the track and leave the windows up for a few days to let the adhesive cure.
That is good advise on the rears. I did the same thing after having them on my car for about a month.

Members online

Back