Will these lugs fit?

no, those are a conical style. the ones for our wheels need to have a flat edge up against the wheel like a built in washer, unless you have aftermarket wheels that use conical style

Thanks you just saved me $22.45 and a headache. Much appreciated.

just get some gorilla lugs. I can't remember the site (since this is a new computer) but there are a few selling a set (16) lugs for around 20-30.

you need 20? don't you have the key lug? Cause I have a locking key lug for my wheels so no one jacks them (Came stock). But best of luck getting some though.

if they sell for 1.79 imagine what it cost to make them, they are cheap, get the sebring lugs, $4 a piece, but better built, and wont strip

If you haven't tried them out then there is no need to comment. I could just say your $4 lug nuts are cheap I paid 9 bucks each for 4 lugs at the dealer and my guess is those 1.79 ones are just as good if not better.

If you haven't tried them out then there is no need to comment. I could just say your $4 lug nuts are cheap I paid 9 bucks each for 4 lugs at the dealer and my guess is those 1.79 ones are just as good if not better.

lol, well actually, the ones you are looking at are 3 pieced, washer, nut and cover.. they are not as efficient as just a 2 piece nut and washer, but go ahead you get more parts for 1.79 then 4 bucks, i feel i got ripped off now, good luck with them, however, you have not upgraded

Members online

Back