Will these Injectors & filter work?

lincoln_zero

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Filter
Is this a good filter?
https://www.amazon.ca/K-N-PF-2500-F...=lincoln+ls+fuel+filter&qid=1591752224&sr=8-5

(Performance) Injector
For Fuel injectors I found:
"Genuine Ford Racing" Mustang 99-04
1996-2004 Mustang GT 4.6 Genuine Ford Racing 24 lb pound Fuel Injectors set of 8 | eBay

Genuine Ford Shelby GT 500 2013/2014
13-14 supercharged Shelby GT500 Ford Racing / Performance stock fuel Injectors | eBay

If anyone has a better suggestion for filter or Injectors (other than stock LS Motorcraft) please let me know.

Edit: How many pounds (LB) or CC is the LS stock fuel injector? I would like to up this if possible for tuning.

Last edited:
Filter looks right if it's the one shown in second picture. Injectors im not sure¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Or you could try Summit. Either way... I think the GT 500 injectors are going to flow way too high for the LS 3.9

An engine is nothing more than an air pump.

Bigger injectors aren't going to help without forced induction. You are limited by the bore and stroke of the engine.

You can increase the air flow slightly with less restricted air intake... and less restricted exhaust... and your tune... but you're only going to gain about 15hp at redline... so the GT 500 injectors are probably still going to be too big.

Members online

No members online now.
Back