Offset: 34
venti_v59_black_large.jpg

Size: 19x8
Finish: Black
Bolt pattern 1: 5x114.3
Bolt pattern 2: 5x108
Offset: 40

Which one?

wow those first wheels look beautiful. i would jump on that but you do need the 5x108 and the offset is kinda low. talk to the experts, artur and the gang.

Well i just got the approval from them to do a finance plan with them so just gotta pick a set of wheels, so the first one would be kinda hard to make work ? and would either of these wheels be sticking out of the fender well>? cause that is something i can not stand

Can someone give me a better understanding of what wheel offset numbers mean like the lower the number the more they stick out or something like that ?

Offset is how far off center the mounting location is on the wheel. Here's a diagram I found.

terms_500.jpg

offsetdiagram_500.jpg

The offset is the positioning of the center line ( where the lugs go ) of the wheel.

0 is the middle and going from that to the outside is a + offset, anything closer to the inside from 0 is a - offset.

They say that you can go within 5 digits lower than the factory specs without issues. A member here just posted about having a lower offset with a tire width of bare minimum for his set up and claims no rubbing.

I believe it.

Oh ok got it now, so like when u mean clearance issues u would mean like the tire rubbing on the caliper ?

Well that would be a issue with to much + offset. With to much - offset clearace issues would be with the fender.

+ offset will bring the wheel inside the fender closer to the inner body, - will bring the wheel more out.

Members online

No members online now.
Back