Will Bryan need counselling?

RRocket

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Since Bryan had little (if any) life apart from blogging and surfing the net whilst nut-hugging for Bush, what will he do now? Will he need counselling? Will he even be able to function in society without bringing up some obscure Bush factoid? I'm a little worried for him........Maybe he will start making excuses on why it isn't Bush's fault that the next terrorist attack happened on his watch too. What will he do with his spare time now????? :)

You're right. But this gives him a fresh sheet of paper to start with. He now has 4 years to compile obscure factoids, as you say, to suport the Republican agenda in the next election. Get ready Bryan, 'cause Hillary's coming in '08! ;)

ewwww... hillary, God I hope not. She's done absolutly nothing for NY since she's been elected. It's still a high tax, low quality of living poo hole it's always been :(

can't wait to move down south...

Don't worry about me Ron. There is still some blue left so my work isn't done.

Notice how the coasts are dominated by the LA Times and Hollywood on the left and the NY Times, WaPo and elitists on the east? Quite telling if you ask me.

2004 Election results by County...

No wonder Mespock (Rich) is the way he is. There must be a lot of Kerry Kool-Aid mix in that Mississippi River water he's been drinking.
icon7.gif

2004countymap3.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
MonsterMark said:
Don't worry about me Ron. There is still some blue left so my work isn't done.

Notice how the coasts are dominated by the LA Times and Hollywood on the left and the NY Times, WaPo and elitists on the east? Quite telling if you ask me.

2004 Election results by County...

No wonder Mespock (Rich) is the way he is. There must be a lot of Kerry Kool-Aid mix in that Mississippi River water he's been drinking.
icon7.gif

If the most Republican area of the state of Wisconsin voted Kerry then there is something the rest of the red is not seeing.

This are is so Republican Bible pushing conservitives and even they saw the crap in the Bush.

Katshot said:
Get ready Bryan, 'cause Hillary's coming in '08! ;)
Please, please, please run Hillary. She is the most UNELECTABLE Democrat you could run. If you want to see that map turn completely red, run her.

Members online

No members online now.
Back